Safely Returned

Safely Returned

A Chapter by Ridhwanul

 The old man got in the forest and we started to walk forward. And as the old man said that there would be soon the Fajr's azan would be given, we did here it and soon we were in front of a masjid. 

 "Hey, I think I saw this place before." my cousin, Taher shouted.

 "Of course, we all did. This is our village's masjid." Misba uncle shouted.

  "But how did  we reach here? Weren't we in a forest?" I asked.

  "Look there, its our masjid's Imam." my cousin, Tarif pointed at the Imam(the person who leads the people in prayer) of the masjid. 

   "I remember. That old man was the same old man I saw running with the speed of bus. He was that person. I am 100%  sure." I said. 

  "What?" my brother asked. 

  "Lets go back and see." my cousin Shuyeb said. We all quickly went back and what the! There was no forest and it was the road of our village. Peoples of our village were coming for prayer. 

  "What do you think that man was?" my cousin Tarek said. 

   "I think he had some extraordinary power.  He saved us." Misba uncle said.

   "No, I think he was a jinn, a good one." my cousin, Tarif said.

    "Now ,you say, was we all having illusion."  I told my cousin, Akram.

   "I don't know. Lets just forget it. Lets go home." he said.

 All of us walked home. Until now some of our family did not believe in those, but after this journey they have started believe in it and they are always frightened if they are left alone in a dark place. I used to be always scared, and I was still feeling that we maybe attacked again. This time it would be harmful.  

  



© 2013 Ridhwanul


Author's Note

Ridhwanul
IGNORE GRAMMAR(MY MAIN PROBLEM) and SPELLING(MY SECOND MAIN PROBLEM) and VOCAB(MY THIRD MAIN PROBLEM)
TENSE may be a big deal there.
Do give me a report.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on June 10, 2013
Last Updated on June 10, 2013