First day for everything to be the same.

First day for everything to be the same.

A Chapter by Rocknroll821
"

In Linny's POV.

"
The First Day For Everything To Be The Same

-----------------------------------------------------Linny's Pov-----------------------------------------------------
I walked in the doors, with my new purple hair, still being ignored. How can they not notice me?!? I have green eyes and purple hair!!!! If only i was Caitie, then i would be noticed. She has everything, a good body, the perfect hair, a boyfriend, friends, family, great eyes, she's perfect!  All I have are stupid green eyes,  too thick hips,a small nose, a flattish chest, purple hair, I'm ugly and everyone here agrees!

I got to my locker that's 2 feet away from the front door, while people slammed against me, finally Caitie Venter walked gracefully into the room with Jack Kenney glued to her curvy side,  Caitie looked over than saw me and slammed Jack into the wall and slid her tongue and lips on his. Let me explain when we were in kindergarten i was her best friend, I accidentally smacked her and she's hated me since. Even though she knows i see her looking at me she pretends i don't exist. 

I went through the day as blur, went to class after class but still no one saw me or cared. I skip the rest of the day and went home. I walk in the door seeing a knife. Should I?
Maybe later.

----------------------------------------------------Jack's Pov-----------------------------------------------------
I walked into school with my GF Caitie, surprisingly she slams me in the lockers making out with me. I had my eyes open and looked at Linny. Man! Linny Chapman, she has gorgeous eyes, just the right curves, and oh she dyed her hair purple. It looks so amazing on her! Why couldn't Linny be noticed? I feel so bad! She has no friends, family, or even a boyfriend. She has no one.

I lightly pushed Caitie off me so i wasn't squashed by her, "Come on babe we need to get to class," I whispered in her ear.
"I wanted to enjoy this though!" screeched the shrill voice of my thing of a girlfriend.
"We need to get to class," I tried to explaining.
" FINEEEEE!!!!!" Caitie screeched again in my ear, and left.


© 2011 Rocknroll821


Author's Note

Rocknroll821
This is what i have for now. Tell me what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I definitely like the switch in point of views. And also I appreciate you break up the scene to allow the reader a moment to adjust to the other character's take on the situation.

Posted 12 Years Ago


its nice and i hate Caitie she is such a jerk.You can plainly see shes just trying to get Linny jealous.Good job Rory.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I don't have time to read it right now and I don't know when exactly I'll get internet, as I leave for Afghanistan tomorrow, but I'll get to it as soon I can.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I freakin lov it! It sounds great so far!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I don't like Cattie... she seems so whiny but so cruel at the same time. I feel bad for Linny though :( I hate that she doesn't have any friends. Jack seems sort of nice, but he would be nicer if he approached Linny rahter than just thinking xD Great chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 15, 2011
Last Updated on June 15, 2011


Author

Rocknroll821
Rocknroll821

Columbia, MO



About
Hi, i like to write many things! But i dont know if I'm good at writing stories. Please tell me if you read any. I found this survey online and i filled it out! :) Everything to know about me a.. more..

Writing
Finding Finding

A Poem by Rocknroll821


Secrets Secrets

A Story by Rocknroll821