Suicidal

Suicidal

A Chapter by Rocknroll821
"

Slash coma

"
Suicidal

---------------------------------------------------------Linny's Pov---------------------------------------------

Knife, death, perfection. No knife, pain, fear, abuse, misery.
I took the knife sliding it deeply into my wrist. 1 more cut, I cut another. No 5 more, I thought sliding the deadly knife deeply into my skin. All I saw was blood then darkness.

------------------------------------------------------???'s Pov----------------------------------------------------

As the new neighbor in town I went house to house greeting them. I got to the 3rd house knocking on the door. Should I go in? Fine I will.  I walked in looking around, feeling bad for intruding. I got to the living room looking around then suddenly i saw blood on the floor. It was a trial into the kitchen, I went i and saw a purple haired girl with green eyes, but with deep bleeding cuts on her arms. 
*Two days later*

-------------------------------------------------Jack's Pov--------------------------------------------------------

Beep............................Beep..............................Beep...................Beep......................Beep
She's in a coma..... no. She can't be. If she dies I'll myself. Why did she do this to herself?! I love her!!!!!!!  "I know you can't hear me Linny but I've got to tell you I've always liked you and I'm sorry for not being there for you. If  you die I'll kill myself, I can't live without you alive. Please don't die on me. If you live I'll do everything you want. I've even broken up with Caitie for you. Just live. Please live, and let me into your life! I'll move in with you, get a job to pay for everything you want! I love you wake up." I started to cry when i was saying that, I just confessed my feelings to my true love and she can't even hear me! I got up to leave when I looked back hoping for a miracle.... Nothing, no twitch or anything. I have to stay.
*4 hours later*
Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up! Dear god WAKE UP!!!!!!!!! Ok I've been aying that for 2 hours now, she's not waking up soon. Man she looks defenseless asleep. She's so pale. I stroked her cheek oh so lightly. I want to touch every part of her. It's 11:11 am. I've been here since 1:00 am yesterday. I miss her voice.


© 2011 Rocknroll821


Author's Note

Rocknroll821
Do you like it? I do.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omigod!!! You aresuch an awesome writer dudete!!! Of course you already know that. But still. Love ya!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Max
I love this and can't wait for the next chappy!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!1

Posted 12 Years Ago


It's pretty good and it seems sort of classic that he would say he loves her when she's in a coma.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 17, 2011
Last Updated on June 17, 2011


Author

Rocknroll821
Rocknroll821

Columbia, MO



About
Hi, i like to write many things! But i dont know if I'm good at writing stories. Please tell me if you read any. I found this survey online and i filled it out! :) Everything to know about me a.. more..

Writing
Finding Finding

A Poem by Rocknroll821


Secrets Secrets

A Story by Rocknroll821