Next Steps

Next Steps

A Chapter by Rocknroll821
"

I was supposed to post this before "To not know" SORRY!

"
Next Steps
*3 months later*
----------------------------------------------Jack's Pov-----------------------------------------------------------
They've lost her 5 times. 5 TIMES! In most books when a girl is in a coma, she wakes up after the guy confesses his love! Stupid fiction. I wish she could wake up so I could be with her. I love her and she's slowly dying. I want to save her somehow.

-------------------------------------------------Linny's Pov-----------------------------------------------------
I hear voices. I think I'm dead. I'm in blackness, the sky is gray and everything else is pitch black. Here you don't need light. There are no people here. When I'm here, I'm calm and I can relax. It's peaceful without light, people, money. Nothing. "She's been out for 3 months, if she doesn't wake up in 2 days we're letting her go." WOAH!! What was that? I try moving and I notice light. I open my eyes and look around. I don't see anyone I know.

*The next day*

-------------------------------------------------Jack's Pov--------------------------------------------------------
The day she woke up her only relative and I were there. Her Aunt sometimes would visit Linny and send her money. But when Linny looked at us she didn't remember her name, me, the states, what anything was. When she fell after she.... cut, she hit her head on a table but it wasn't severe. So her memory should come back soon. I hope. When she woke up and didn't know who she was, I explained her life exactly how I knew. I would never lie and take advantage of her. She didn't cry or anything. She is so sweet and so tough.

"Hey Jack?" Just her voice makes me go crazy, most of the time she would never even look at me.
"Hey what's wrong Linny?" She's so innocent she doesn't deserve this.
"I wanted to know, why are you so nice to me? You told me we weren't even friends." Oh no. She is too smart! I have to tell her now.
"Linny, I'm going to tell you the truth." I took her hands and...

----------------------------------------------------Linny's Pov--------------------------------------------------
Ok, here's the deal. When Jack explained my life, I remembered everything. Even that I loved Jack, but he was never my friend, I know he never liked me so why is he being nice to me? Why is he being my friend and taking care of me? I wanted to know the truth. The night after he tells me I'll tell him I remember. Ugh I feel guilty.
"Linny I'm going to tell you the truth." He tool my hands, I felt so many sparks at one time. 
"Wait Jack. First I have to tell you. When you were telling me about my life I remembered everything, I'm sorry for not telling you." I hope he won't get mad. But I saw a huge grin appear on his face. He's happy...
"Oh Linny that is so great! Why didn't you tell me before?" He tackled me. So happy, why is he happy?
"I thought that you would just leave. But you haven't. What were you going to tell me?" Time for the truth.


© 2011 Rocknroll821


Author's Note

Rocknroll821
Sorry that i posted the next chapter before this one!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on June 24, 2011
Last Updated on June 24, 2011


Author

Rocknroll821
Rocknroll821

Columbia, MO



About
Hi, i like to write many things! But i dont know if I'm good at writing stories. Please tell me if you read any. I found this survey online and i filled it out! :) Everything to know about me a.. more..

Writing
Finding Finding

A Poem by Rocknroll821


Secrets Secrets

A Story by Rocknroll821