Diva

Diva

A Story by Rose of Gondor
"

I do so many stupid things, including being a diva and being mean to everyone and getting them into trouble. And I hate it.

"

Sometimes I’m so, so stupid. I can be such a diva, only I don’t really know if I’m simply acting like a diva for the sake of it, or if I’m really feeling those emotions. Some say I’m sensitive, the others say I’m melodramatic. I don’t like it when I do this sort of thing. It’s like maybe I have to do something to spice up my life and make it not so boring, but at the same time, it’s almost like taking a breath after holding it all in for a long, long time. I never can tell any more.

I doubt the things I do. I don’t know why I do them, and sometimes I feel stupid, because I do things for no reason at all, like that time when I cried on my birthday. I didn’t even know if I was really sad, I guess for some reason my body just wanted to feel miserable, because the tears spilled out before I even had a chance to try to stop it. That got my mom really mad at my dad, and afterwards, I just wished I had never cried at all, wished that they would stop. Except I couldn’t help it. It just happened, like my body wouldn’t shut the waterworks off.

Afterwards, I apologized and tried to explain that I just cried for the heck of it. Of course, nobody believed me, least of all my mom. She thought my dad had been lecturing me about grades again, and that was why I was crying. I kept protesting and trying to tell her no, but she wouldn’t listen. I apologized to my dad, too, for getting him yelled at. I’m not quite sure if he’s forgiven me yet. I certainly haven’t.

The thing is, sometimes I do uncontrollable things. I act on impulse, and believe me, I don’t like it. There are times when I can’t control my mouth, and there are times when I can’t control feelings. I hate it when I cry. I hate it, but I can’t stop.  I just can’t.

So I want to say sorry. To everybody who knows me, my parents, especially, for putting up with this stupid thing I do. I love you all, and owe all I am to you.

© 2012 Rose of Gondor


Author's Note

Rose of Gondor
......I hate this point of myself. I hate it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree. I prefer never to let them show at all, as I'm rather sure many people do. It's like a turtle going out one day without his protective shell of indifference, and leaving his emotions exposed to the chill air.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Rose of Gondor

10 Years Ago

.....whoa there. People STEAL from you?
lol yeah I get the whole lying thing. It sucks.
Professor Xeronian

10 Years Ago

Yeah someone stole my pencil from me in 5th grade, I nearly cried. And denied it and lied it to my f.. read more
Rose of Gondor

10 Years Ago

pffft. Idiots. Yeah I know. That sucks.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
I feel you Ms. Rose... sometimes i do act on impulse...it’s the one of the most unavoidable human emotion… sorry is enough for everyone...so it's gonna be ok..

Posted 11 Years Ago


Rose of Gondor

11 Years Ago

I hope sorry is enough.....*sigh*
Pax

11 Years Ago

i Know sometimes it isn't enough...sometimes you need to work on...on something to earn their forgiv.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 8, 2012
Last Updated on October 8, 2012

Author

Rose of Gondor
Rose of Gondor

NCC-1701 U.S.S. Enterprise, Antarctica



About
Previously known as Phantom Rose. Hi guys! I figured I should change my profile now that it's been a bit. Anyway. I'm an Asian girl with a lot of interests in various forms of art performing, v.. more..

Writing