Sleepy Girl, Sleepy Boy

Sleepy Girl, Sleepy Boy

A Poem by Efflorescence Honey
"

They loved each other, but she was a girl who never wanted to be captured.

"
Her passions allure many who were willing to seek. 
Her erstwhile friend who was becoming, saw her as one who is becoming also.  
Chatoyant, hazel eyes conflates with her pale rose smile.
Her demure personality, and his wait for her finishing travels.
She was an ever ending film he enjoyed to observe. 
Her ears so sharp, his beating soul could not be hidden.
She smiles, and so does he, as they are both escaped in a bucolic setting. 
The sky so wide, and a dance floor for bare feet.
In her fitted, dulcet dress, ruffles in the air, he sits in grass, and watches her dance. 
The efflorescence scent of her skin only made the scent of roses disappear. 
With a modulated voice that sounded so delicate.
she whispered,

"Our love is ephemeral."


The boy was confused yet dazzled by her beauty and sorrow words.
 He wonders why she made his and her time with each other was forced to be short. 
But then he realized, that just like her words, her passions, her looks, is that even her own feelings are a mystery. 
He wonders, if she even knows the truths behind her own mysteries. 

© 2016 Efflorescence Honey


Author's Note

Efflorescence Honey
I love writing romances, and reading them too, but what can I say, I am not much of a romance lover.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey this was an awesome piece. Keep writing. Who's that bloody f*****g guy reviewing your writing? F*****g name Inject Positivity.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Inject Positivity

8 Years Ago

You are absolutely right my frnd, thank you for giving me such an amazing compliment.....
Efflorescence Honey

8 Years Ago

Thank you for saying that my piece is awesome! :) Yes sir, will do. I'm sorry, did something happen .. read more
Your title of the poem dragged me here.....Something very soothing to read and some words you have used here are beyond my imagination, they can catch any reader's eyes....Loved the unique concept behind this poem.....Full ratings!!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Efflorescence Honey

8 Years Ago

You don't have to reply to my poems the way you reply to others, for a simple "nice job" will suffic.. read more
Inject Positivity

8 Years Ago

Awe! Okay okay my frnd.....You are welcome.....
Wow, this was an amazing poem. It is one of the most beautifull ones I have read.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Efflorescence Honey

8 Years Ago

Oh my gosh, thank you so much!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 28, 2016
Last Updated on February 5, 2016
Tags: romance, stars, dancing, love, sleepy girl, sleepy boy, adventure, fun, explore, let go

Author

Efflorescence Honey
Efflorescence Honey

Oh how she likes to be kept a mystery c:



About
Hello! I am have been on this site before but stopped. Now, I am back and ready to write! I really love to write ♡ I am named Honey, and though I wish to stay hidden, I do wish that I could go.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..