Hopes

Hopes

A Chapter by Rachael

It seems as though the more you want something, the less of a chance there is of you getting it.
Unlikely, something you've been hoping for for years comes along and doesn't make you smile.
Why this seems to be is the question on my mind, and the answer seems to be the new thing I'll be hoping for.



© 2010 Rachael


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow...Rach, you're so thoughtful...
I like your line of thinking...

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hmmm, interesting theory you got there. You would hold an extremely interesting conversation. I have found if you turn those hopes and dreams into goals. accomplishing them is not so far ahead. It all depends on the time and energy you actually put into accomplishing them. I have yet to fail myself on the goals I have set. so make it your goal to get that answer. though, yet again the question is very philosophical. so there will never be a correct answer. I say talk to people and get their opinion and base your theory on the info you gather.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 13, 2010
Last Updated on January 13, 2010


Author

Rachael
Rachael

PA



About
"Life happens. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. But you never truly know which one until it's all over." Hey, I'm Rachael. I'm 18 years old. I love playing softball, which consu.. more..

Writing
Breakout Breakout

A Poem by Rachael



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Tea Party Tea Party

A Poem by Sarah