Humalien

Humalien

A Story by Sami Khalil
"

The new species...

"

Image result for free alien paintings


Humalien            By Sami Khalil

A new species of humans with alien genes…



Moonbeams rushed through her window like tidal surges. As she began to settle down for the night, after a roiling day at work, swilling few beverages, she let the music swell and sway. Music, in soft forms, make her spirit flush with joy.

Every day, her nursing job took a toll on her psyche with great vexation. Although having a jovial personality, she had to endure some brooding pressures. At times, there was a vacuum of logic to life in general. She wished there was a healing salve allotted to it all. Maybe catching love’s bug can fulfill her secret needs.

As she drifted in the infusion and profusion of thoughts, her shuttered window slung open abruptly. Desert wind came rushing in. Suddenly, her cheeks became rubescent. She felt the baptism of fear washing over. She rushed to see the situation with fraught anticipations. 

A closer look outside, she saw unfamiliar sights. Something flickered as long, slender and viridescent figures alighted a rounded disk while the sounds of owls hooted in the distance. It was exotic indeed. She gasped then grasped the dire unknowns of the soft murmurings coming her way. With no immediacy of action, no way of storming off, she froze as if herself was plucked out. Beams of laser lights shrouded her. Her house became an alien space, floating in new dimensions.

With pirated software stolen from the God’s, they unlocked the gene pool. They digitally remastered the genome. Injecting her with the new formula, they bridged the gap between human and alien, a retort to humiliation by those deities. The original man must become the latter-day man, a mélange, a scientific parody; the ultimate “Humalien” with eclectic abilities. No more profligacy, no more a wasteland with mortuaries abounding.

As they departed, they promised her to come back when “Kingdoms of Utopia” prevail. With rhapsodies of praise, she recited verses from the Humalien Holly Book left behind. And with temerity, hypnotizing wolves’ eyes, groaning aches, she embarked on a new mission.

Man must pay his indemnification. It is control and seizure time. 


Image result for free alien paintings


    

© 2019 Sami Khalil


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very interesting
I admire your imagination and easy, competent usage of the English language, something which quitting school early has been for me, a wanting area
This interesting story looks like a lead-in to a good halloween saga
well done

Posted 4 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

4 Years Ago

Whoa!Thank you so much poet for this wonderful review and lovely visit. I try to hone some skills an.. read more

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 8, 2019
Last Updated on September 11, 2019

Author

Sami Khalil
Sami Khalil

Tuscaloosa, AL



Writing
I Feel I Feel

A Poem by Sami Khalil



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Echoes of You Echoes of You

A Poem by Relic