Chapter 3: New Step in Training

Chapter 3: New Step in Training

A Chapter by �Alexa�
"

This is just a chapter, nothing really going on....but will you be surprised when she starts school@

"

---Just to let you all know, this is the day after orienation, so don't get confused.---

   Ebony, the beautiful chestnut colored horse, was doing well (after 2 hours of training this morning) and was now letting us pet her with ease. She was galloping in the pasture at the moment, gracefully stretching her legs in a beautiful motion.

   I was also coming along "okay". The dullness in my eyes were almost gone and I was extremely happy about Ebony's new step in her training. 

   Watching Ebony gallop in the pasture I feel eyes burning into my back. I turn around, to find Levi only 25 feet away, on the porch. I turned away quickly as his gaze turned to my eyes and began watching Ebony and her elegant gallop again.

   My back is hot (and not because of the Sun, which is burning brightly in the sky) and I want to go tell Levi "Can you stop looking at me?!" I would only, but I would probably be embarassed because he wasn't actually looking at me.

   I switch positions after standing for a while and start back to the house.

   I notice when I get back to the house that Brianna is gone, most likely outside with the dogs, mostly because she has to train a new one year old Dalmation, Riley for a woman named Emily. Levi is upstairs in his room, this I know because he has he music on, which is quite loud.

   Brianna came in the house and began cleaning, washing dishes, dusting behind things and cleaning all the bathrooms.

   I fall asleep to a beautiful sky, a full moon and thousands of stars. I am thinking when I fall asleep thinking when I'm going to get a more permanet home, and wandering if I ever will get a permanter home.

   Beep. Beep. Beep. The alarm went off. Wait, the alarm? I never set an alarm. I smacked the snooze button with my hand and got up. I stretched, yawned and looked at the end of my bed. One of my outfits are folded neatly on the bed.

   I don't know which one was worse: Brianna seeing me sleep or having to go to school. I slowly got out of bed and took the clothes with me to the shower, which was immaculate after Brianna's cleaning yesterday. I locked the door and turned the shower on.

   Crowded halls, shoving kids and loud talking is what a school is made of. I pushed my way through crowds hoping to find Allie.

   A bright pink backpack caught my eye. The girl that had in on her back was talking to her friends, twisting her caramel brown hair and swing her neon pink backpack that had a name in fake diamonds, Rachel it read.

   Were's Allie? Wandering to myself as I continued to search the halls for her.

   "Cass? Cass?" Someone called. I spun around. Allie. I waved and smiled to her and she smiled back.

   We finally made our way to History class and took seats in the very back, right next to eachother.

   A teacher walked in, his or her face covered with binders and books. The teacher set them down in a tidy pile on the floor, next to the polished wooden desk. "I'm Miss Thompson. I'm sure your all very happy about coming back from Summer break." She said as her curly brown hair fell on to her shoulders. A groan went over the class room.

   She added more to herself than us, "Well maybe not to happy......."

   Everyone nodded in agreement. Miss Thompson began droning on, "I used to have 15 alpacas,--" A tear was in her eye "but I had to give them up when I broke my leg 3 years ago." Sighing I hoped that she wasn't going to be like this all the time.

 

 



© 2009 �Alexa�


Author's Note

�Alexa�
That's one of my teachers by the way, like exactly how she greeted us on the 1st day of school. Also icon is Riley.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is good. I will not complain, because I have the same problems but your writing is good. I think the story is coming along lovely. Keep up the good work, we'll be waiting for more! ☺
~D♥m♥~

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

:D I more excited about school starting. You have built it up. So cant wait. This chapter was short but well written. Needs a little more detail but other then that it is working well. Great write

Posted 14 Years Ago


Watch your tenses. So far the story was written in the past tense. Suddenly, in this chapter, for no reason at all you switched to present tense. This sort of thing ruins a story however well written. You need to correct this.

Otherwise you are doing well

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is really good and I really want to read more! keep writing puh-lease!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2009
Last Updated on October 3, 2009


Author

�Alexa�
�Alexa�

Your the author of your own life story.



About
Hey I'm Alexa. I love music, writing, animals, reading, drawing, volleyball, tennis, ping-pong (I am the official champ! yeah! :) lol) and God. I am obsessed with using the word lol. I think Twilight.. more..

Writing
Wilt Wilt

A Poem by �Alexa交..



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Pluck Pluck

A Poem by BLACKCRUSH