Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.

Des.


Cersie has always been a bit of a physic.


Actually, it's how they got to be such good friends.


When Cersie's mother was still around, she taught her what her visions meant, and how to interpret them. After she died, however, Cersie no longer had someone to tell her dreams about. So she told her classmates.


The teachers and other students would laugh and make fun of her, saying she was only trying to get more attention.


Des believed her, though.


She still does, in fact.


Which is exactly why she doesn't take any of her warnings lightly, no matter how cryptic they might be.


She doesn't ask what she means, though. Cersie doesn't elaborate on her them. When asked, the girl will simply say,”I meant what I said,” and drop the subject.


Des is still questioning the reason for the warning when Friday rolls around.


Warp Tour.


She waits until six o'clock to say anything to her mother, and is quite thankful when she finds out Jake is going out of town for a few days.


“Mom?”


“Yes?”


“I'm going over Cersie's for the night, alright?”


“Of course. Make sure you say goodbye to your sister first.”


“'Kay. Thanks, Mom.”


And that's that. She's clear to go.


Des runs up the stairs to get her stuff together.


She packs up her violin and a few spare changes of clothes; they were going to stay in a hotel. Warp Tour didn't start until Saturday. Des shoves the necessities into and overnight bag; she's much to anxious, much too excited to fold everything up neatly like she'd normally do.


Making sure her cellphone and iPod were in her pocket, she carries her stuff to Chella's room across the hall way.


She knocks twice, and then opens the door just a crack.


“Chella?” Des calls, not wanting to intrude


“Yes? Something you need?”


She swings the door open and sees the girl sitting on the floor with oil pastels surrounding her. She busily draws away onto her sketch pad.


“I'm going over Cersie's tonight, alright?”


“Have fun.”


As she closes to door, she hears voices carrying from downstairs. She can faintly make her mother talking to Cersie and rushes downstairs; if forced to lie, their cover would be blown.

Des reaches the kitchen and visibly relaxes.


The two were just discussing some knew books they'd seen advertised in the book store.


“Cersie? Ready to go?”


“Hm? Oh, yeah! It was nice talking to you, Mrs. Limonsa!”


The girls manage to exit the house without saying or doing anything suspicious, and as soon as Des' house is out of sight, the two let out a sigh of relief.


For the moment, their plans were safe.




“Vic, we're back!”


Des shuts the door behind them as Cersie skips into the living room where her older brother is chatting on his cellphone.


He holds up a finger, signaling them to wait a moment.


“Of course, it was no issue at all...Nah, man, I owed you...It was the least I could do.” Cersie quirks an eyebrow at him. “...Need anything else while you're in town, just ask, alright? Talk to you later, man.”


“Who was that?” his little sister asks, sitting on the arm of the couch.


“A friend,” Vic replies simply.


You? Have a friend?” Des gasps in mock disbelief.


“Watch it, kid. I'm the one who scored you those tickets,” he says, rolling his eyes.


“I know, and I can't thank you enough for that,” Des tells hims honestly. “You've gone up on the badass scale two levels for that.”


“Tch. Like I need a minor telling me how awesome I am.” Vic shakes his head and reaches over to ruffle Des' hair, earning an irritated 'hey!' “Anyway, he was just thanking me for something. No big deal.”


“Okay, we should probably get going if we wanna get any sleep before the concert tomorrow,” Cersie announces, picking up the suitcase by the couch. “See ya later big brother,” she giggles, giving him a peck on the cheek.


“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” he grumbles, walking them to the door. “Just call me when you get there, alright?”


“Why, worried about us innocent little girls?” Cersie teases.


“Whatever little brat. I need to know if something happened to you; that way I know if I can spend you inheritance or not.”


“A*s.”


“Love you too, sis.”



© 2012 Rayne~Drop.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

RAYNE I JUST LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE OKAY IT IS F*****G PERFECT AND INTERESTING NEVER EVER EVER CHANGE IT I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU CHANGE IT I WILL CUT OFF YOUR NOSE

...wut

“You? Have a friend?” Des gasps in mock disbelief.---LOVE.

vic i love you

lol. "A*s." "Love you too, sis." THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL.

I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTERRRRRR I JUST I WILL DIE IF I DO NOT GET IT DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME

:D

Posted 11 Years Ago


master squiggles

11 Years Ago

>:C Y U DO THIS TO ME
Rayne~Drop.

11 Years Ago

I DO IT BECAUSE IT BOTHERS YOU. >:] imsorryyouknowiloveyou:3
master squiggles

11 Years Ago

D****T
i love you toooooooo

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 21, 2012
Last Updated on September 21, 2012
Tags: some tags, i don't feel like tagging this p, oh well


Author

Rayne~Drop.
Rayne~Drop.

♫ Death City ♥, NV



About
Hi my name's Rayne and I don't write much anymore which means I'm never on this website. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Rayne~Drop.