3. Jealousy? (Amelia)

3. Jealousy? (Amelia)

A Chapter by AnaMia

Okay, I swear on my life that if Mrs. Warren says ANYTHING to my parents about the note, I will not only kill Ali, I will kill Mrs.Warren. It is none of her business anyway. She is just a young teacher who has the looks of a model, why she is teaching i havent the slightest clue. I am so angry.To top all of this off, I gained three pounds. Yes gained, not lost. I am going to become fat and get kicked off the team if I do not start loosing more weight. I think I am going to go for a run. Yes, that should help.

Wow that was such a great run. I am not sure how far i ran, but I do no that i burned off almost everything I ate. I have gymnastics soon, and I am going to beg my mum to get a scale back in this house. Once that happens, I will make sure to weigh myself at least twice a day, to ensure that I am going to be okay and not gain anymore weight. I highly doubt she will buy one though, as she is fat, and all she cares about is her stupid boyfriend. I think I am going to take a nap now, so that I do not have to eat dinner. Yes that should work.

 

(The next morning)

Wow, I cannot believe that I actually slept through the whole entire night.

"Mum you have to drive me to practice! Mum it is 4AM wake up!"

"Sorry dear, but you are going to have to get a ride from Ali this morning. Mommy has been busy all night and can does not have the energy to drive you to gym today."

See, I told you all she cares about is her stupid boyfriend. When I was at 72 pounds, she never even noticed or cared about anything that I did, until I ended up in the hospital. Of course, she got my out of hospital and I signed myself up for the rehab center, not her. Sometimes, I have the urge to cut myself and see if people are right. I wonder does it really releave the pain. Well, I know I am not going to try right now, because I have a feeling if anyone found out they would kill me.

"Hey Ali, my mum said that I am supposed to get a ride to gym with you today"

"Okay girly jump in the car, my mum will be right out."

Goodness, Ali is certaintly looking skinny lately. I wonder if she has been eating. I am supposed to be the skinny one not her. Also, she is wearing her long sleeved tunic for gymnastics. Why long sleeves when it is nearly 80 degrees out here? I have so much that I have to figure out. You know what, at this Fridays weigh-in if I have gained even one ounce, I am going to go to all lengths to make sure that my weight is gone.



© 2010 AnaMia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on August 3, 2010
Last Updated on August 5, 2010