Progolue

Progolue

A Chapter by Seanh12
"

Opening of my new book.

"

This is the story of a boy called Robert who was a shy quiet and mystery boy. The story begins on a cold damp and dull October morning the day he was born, Robert was born on the 31st of October 1993 to Mr and Mrs Wightman. Robert was a single child.

 Robert came from a wealthy family but also had a nasty past and were involved in criminal activities such as selling knockoff goods within the business etc.

This story is about how Robert became the worst serial killer in London since Jack the Ripper. Robert looked up to most serial killers but Jack was his favourite killer. Jack the Ripper was his idol and he looked up to him.

We begin our story on a cold, damp and dull September morning in London 1993, Robert is 12 years old and has just started secondary school, he has no friends and spends most of his time on his own, and he prefers to be on his own. He has cut himself off for the world and lives in his own world, he reads many horror books and historic books and serial killers, and the two serial killers he looked up to were Andrei Chikatilo and Jack the Ripper. He was always watching violent, gruesome films without his parents knowing such as The Silence Of The Lambs and his favourite book were Hannibal, The Silence Of The Lambs and   Robert was always getting beat up in school and home by his dad and his uncle.



© 2013 Seanh12


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

:D

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 20, 2013
Last Updated on February 6, 2013


Author

Seanh12
Seanh12

Ebbw Vale, United Kingdom



About
I live in Cardiff, I love writing, I write horror/thriller and murder mysteries. I am currently studying Film Studies at Cardiff Atrium University . I am a geek I love comic books and graphic novels,.. more..

Writing
Love Pain Love Pain

A Screenplay by Seanh12