(8) He Makes My Heart Sing (8) Part Two

(8) He Makes My Heart Sing (8) Part Two

A Chapter by ReadMyStuffs
"

A promiscuous teenage girl who doesn't believe in love but in lust meets a guy who changes her life drastically and helps her realize true love doesn't only exist in movies.

"

Ted was different then my mom’s other boyfriends. I noticed that as soon as I walked inside the house after returning from Lee’s. The first thing I heard was laughter; my mother’s. That was a rare sound. As I walked into the kitchen, I noticed a large bouquet of roses, centered on our dining room table. Then I saw him. He was pretty good looking for an old guy. He was in his early forties with thinning brown hair. He wore a black suit, his tie hung loosely around his neck, his coat hanging behind him on his chair. My mother looked up when I entered. She smiled; her short blond was tied back. She stood up, still smiling, now somewhat insanely.  I stifled a laugh as Ted looked up at me, standing up as well.

 

Victoria, this is Ted. Ted, this is my daughter Tori.” I smiled politely as Ted stuck his hand out. I looked down at his pudgy fingers but didn’t take his hand. He frowned, his arm dropping. My mother looked down at my top before buttoning it. “Honestly Victoria. There are other ways to attract boys other then dressing like this.” I shrugged before sitting down and helping myself to some food. They both sat down and continued they’re discussion while I ate silently. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was a text from Lee.

 

Tori. I’ll be over @ 9:00 to pick you up. House party on Staines Rd. Lee.’ My mother attempted to look over my shoulder but I hid the screen from her eyes, faking a yawn.

 

“I’m going to bed. Night Mom. Night Ted.” I didn’t wait for a reply. It was 8:30. I ran up to my room, pulling my closet open. I grabbed a jean mini skirt, a tight pink long sleeved shirt and laid it on my bed. I found Lee’s favourite pink thong and placed it next to the clothes on my bed. Then, I took a quick shower, changed into the clothes I had laid out and dried my hair. I tied my long wavy blond hair up into a pony tail, clipping my bangs up. I began to do my make up when I heard a soft knock on my window. I pulled my curtain back. Lee was hanging off the railing, outside my window. I helped him in and he looked me up and down.

 

“You look sexy babe,” he smiled, grabbing my waist. I grinned.

 

“Can you wait a sec. I need to finish my make up.” I walked back over to my mirror and Lee flopped onto my bed. I dropped my eyeliner and bent down to pick it up as Lee groaned.

 

“Are you wearing those panties?” He asked trying to look under my skirt. I gave him a devilish glare.

 

“You’ll get to see them later,” I promised. Finally ready, Lee jumped down from my bedroom window onto our lawn, me following. We ran over to Lee’s jeep, him getting into the driver side, me the passenger. I looked back at the house. My mother was standing at the kitchen window, staring at me. She had a disappointed expression on her face. I stood there, staring back at her dumbly before Lee broke me out of my trance.

 

“What’s wrong babe?” He asked. I shook my head, getting into the car, attempting to forget my mother. She never approved of Lee, even when we started dating. I was 15, him 17. She just didn’t understand me. I looked at Lee as he pulled away from the curb. His dark hair was cut short and his face pale. He wore a leather jacket, baggy jeans and his ears were pierced. He caught me staring and looked at me. “Something wrong Tori?” He asked, placing a hand over mine. He was a good guy.

 

“No… just thinking,” I said reassuringly. “I’m pumped for this party.” This made Lee grin.

 

“It’s gonna be wild Tori. Butch said he’d even score some pot. I haven’t smoked that s**t for ages.” I just smiled nodding my head. Finally, we pulled onto Staines Rd. We could feel the loud music as we parked by the curb next to the party. Lee and I got out of the car, surveying the scene. Lee looked at me, his arm snaking its way around my waist, before we entered the party.



© 2010 ReadMyStuffs


Author's Note

ReadMyStuffs
Thank you for reading
Comments and rates please <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on March 21, 2010
Last Updated on March 21, 2010


Author

ReadMyStuffs
ReadMyStuffs

Toronto, YOUR FACE, Canada



About
Read my stuffs plez :3 more..

Writing
Jonah Jonah

A Story by ReadMyStuffs


Mercy Mercy

A Story by ReadMyStuffs