(8) He Makes My Heart Sing (8) Part Four

(8) He Makes My Heart Sing (8) Part Four

A Chapter by ReadMyStuffs
"

A promiscuous teenage girl who doesn't believe in love but in lust meets a guy who changes her life drastically and helps her realize true love doesn't only exist in movies.

"


 

As soon as I caught sight of my house, my phone began vibrating. I looked at the caller ID. Lee. I rolled my eyes before answering. “Hello?” I could hear loud music in the back ground.

 

“Yo Tori! Where’d you and that sweet little a*s of yours go?” Lee yelled into the phone. His voice sounded funny. He most likely was high. I got to my porch and unlocked the door.

 

“I was tired of waiting Lee. I went home.” I answered entering the house. The house was dark and I could hear the TV from the living room. “I’ll see you tomorrow Lee.” I promised. Lee was silent for a moment.

 

“Fine.” Then he hung up. I sighed putting my phone down and entering the living room. My older brother Eli was lying on the couch, sleeping. I turned the TV off and went up to my room. I was so tired. As soon as I hit the bed, I was fast asleep.

 

At around 9 or 10 in the morning, I woke up. I slipped out of my bed refreshed. After brushing my teeth and changing out of last night’s clothes, I made my way downstairs. Eli was still sitting on the couch, now watching TV. My mother was in the kitchen cooking pancakes. I sat down beside Eli, focusing my attention to the TV. “Hey,” Eli said without looking towards me. I returned his greeting as my nose was filled with the smell of blueberry pancakes, my favourite. After about 30 minutes, my mother called the both of to the kitchen. I hurriedly got up to get away from the horrendous show Eli was watching. I sat down at the table and began to munch on my pancakes after drenching it with maple syrup. After I was done, I thanked my mother and excused myself.

 

Jenna wanted to hang out today. I changed into black yoga pants, a purple tank top and matching plain hoodie. I didn’t really put any make up except foundation. We were just planning to hang out at her house. I tied my hair into a bun, leaving my bangs alone. Finally ready, I made my way next door to Jenna’s house. I knocked on the door and stood waiting patiently. I could hear loud banging on the other side of the door and yelling. Alarmed, I took a couple steps back. Finally, the door swung open. Jenna stood there, cheeks flushed. She slammed the door behind her and grabbed my arm, leading me down off of the porch. “Let’s get out of here,” She said looking at me over her shoulder. I looked back at her house. Her father was standing in the doorway glaring at us, holding a baseball bat.

When we were finally a safe distance from our houses, Jenna stopped and sat down on a park bench. I looked at her before slowing sitting next to her. “Are you okay Jenna?” I asked, touching her shoulder. She nodded her head, her short dark hair moving somewhat.

 

“Can we not talk about it?” She asked looking at me. I stared back at her, before nodding my head. We leaned back on the park bench and watched nothing in particular. A bunch of joggers, dog walkers and little kids passed us, yet we stayed seated. After about 20 minutes, a cute looking guy caught Jenna’s eye. He jogged past us, stopped not to far from us and began stretching. He was wearing black basketball shorts and a green wife beater. Jenna nudged me and I looked over. I immediately recognized him from the party last night. He was the over confident, shallow, one dimensional loser who hit on me. I groaned but Jenna didn’t pay attention. She was literally drooling in her seat.

 

“I’m going to call him over,” Jenna decided. I snapped my head in her direction but before I could stop her, she was calling that jerk over. He looked up at us, smiled and jogged over. Jenna grinned, while I rolled my eyes.

 

“Hello ladies,” he said giving us a charming smile. I tried not to puke in my mouth. “I’m Xavier.” Jenna stood up and shook his hand. Xavier looked over at me, his face breaking out into a smile. “Hey you’re that blond chic I met at Dex’s Party. What did you say your name was again?” Jenna looked at me surprised. I didn’t reply. Xavier looked at Jenna.

 

“She’s Tori. And I’m Jenna.” Xavier smiled at her, and then looked back at me.

 

“Well it was nice meeting you; Jenna and…. Tori….” He looked right at me with his large chocolate coloured eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat. He smiled one last time at Jenna before jogging away, my gaze glued to his retreating figure. Jenna flopped back beside onto the bench and punched me. I snapped out of my trance and rubbed my arm gingerly.

 

“Ow, what was that for?” I asked pouting.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me you met that smoking hot guy??! “ She squealed. I rolled my eyes.

 

“I didn’t think it was important…” I shrugged my shoulders. Jenna gave me a strange look. Jenna looked thoughtful for a moment before grinning.

 

“Did you see the way he looked at you? And the way he said your name?” Jenna stood up, mimicking Xavier’s action. “Well it was nice meeting you; Jenna and TORI,” she said in a low voice adding emphasis on my name. I laughed out loud. Jenna sat back down. “You’re so lucky…” She said smiling before leaning onto my shoulder. I didn’t reply. My thoughts were still on Xavier.



© 2010 ReadMyStuffs


Author's Note

ReadMyStuffs
Please tell me if you like it and stuffs
kthxbai ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on March 22, 2010
Last Updated on March 22, 2010


Author

ReadMyStuffs
ReadMyStuffs

Toronto, YOUR FACE, Canada



About
Read my stuffs plez :3 more..

Writing
Jonah Jonah

A Story by ReadMyStuffs


Mercy Mercy

A Story by ReadMyStuffs