Chapter 1: All I Tell

Chapter 1: All I Tell

A Chapter by shahzad roopani
"

Introduction to Some characters and mainly the opening plot of story.

"

Once there was a city, we called it by the name of City of Lights, no one there lived in poverty, well settled people and well mannered as well. Society was filled with many classes but had never any discrepancy on the basis of wealth. We all loved our home, used to play basket ball late in nights and go for drives; we all lived in the city where we need not to worry about anything. Stars and moon were merciful upon us, lied on road in late night we counted stars, made shapes out of it and praised beauty of them, in return they looked and smiled upon us as parents do when children adore them without understanding their love. Still I can smell the nights of my city and its warmth on my face; years have been passed without seeing it, but never out of my mind. My home was a knowledge society where people from every religion lived with their faiths; intellectual debates were common in every street corner. It was custom to wash streets in nights with water of intellectual debates. Such was my home once.

My name is David, and this is my version of story about everything I know.

I have seen him in my college days, I will not say that I didn’t like him, of course I liked him, have not seen such a person in my life, he was different not only in his physical appearance but also he had some charisma, which cannot be ignored. I don’t know still who was he and how I met him, but I think it was all written, he always used to say word “maktab” means; “Written”, somewhat we all are destined. May be I am here writing is pre determined. It was very a first day when I saw him, despite of having many friends around me, he was not a person to go un noticed easily, maybe he knew about his charisma, that is why he was never bother of making friends, except some.

 He had very few friends, two of them were closest of him, I don’t know their names, but they were always together in free classes, and used to read and write some sort of things. In the environment of college it was something Alienating thing to do, but I was curious, and I wanted to know what they are doing? It seems to be little weird but I have to admit that there was something which I wanted to know more. 



© 2015 shahzad roopani


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on February 26, 2015
Last Updated on February 26, 2015


Author

shahzad roopani
shahzad roopani

Karachi, Sind, Pakistan



About
a writer in making more..

Writing