Some Old Memories

Some Old Memories

A Chapter by shahzad roopani
"

Story opens with Rizaans Story, a story point of Rizaan

"

My name is Rizaan, as I entered into the party, a huge guy in black t-shirt was checking the names of invitees, with polite in tone he said after checking the name sheet “you are authorized”, so i enter into the party, it has been same as i imagined, the street, covered with lights, and ,people in mask, I forgot to bring one, but this New Dephoi area was not new to me, exactly i can’t remember when i have been to here but I definitely knew the place, I almost recognized the Shops on the streets, there was much food to eat and lots of different drinks, after all summer breath is the Festival of all festivals, tradition goes back to 800 years back when it is said to be the part of kingdom of cruel ruler named Satar, he used to slay women on the streets for his amusement, some said that he hated women due to childhood problems with his mother, and some, he was not of sound man. Whatever the reason was he killed many women as he could, almost women were becoming rare species in his kingdom. When there’s a woman stood to him and asked remaining women and children to migrate from satar’s kingdom, she lead 300 women out of this town where army men captured them. King arrived and demanded leader to step forward, her name was Summer, holding sword in one hand King asked her in anger, “Enmity to king, shall demise by King”, this was the moment when summer spoke something to the king which made him broke, since then king was never cited again, some says he left his kingdom, others, he died due to summer’s breath, some considered her as the saviour and some referred her as a Black magician, but truly she is the legend for Dephoi.

As I further stepped in to that gala, all i could see were the boys and girls dancing through the rhythm, music was so loud that my ears were started to pain, i needed to go some where quite, i quickly tried to pass the part of street where all people were dancing, crossing them was a relieved, to ears also, as go further music started to fade, people were more calm in that part of street, young couple were sitting, walking and dating, for me it was good place to be, but terrible for a loner.

My origin was not from this part of world, I born and raised in a castle city of Alamun, one of its kind, famous for mysticism, and Gnosticism, my father was adventurer, and my mother was a fabric designer, we lived in different parts of the world, have seen much of this world, used to travel along with my father made me realize about my spiritual needs, and from the very young age i started to practice meditation, went to several masters and learned techniques to how to achieve a pure concentration, how to empty my mind, learned philosophy, and mathematics. I was 15 when my parents died in a car accident, I was at home that preparing for my exams, night was cold, December 24 2004, they left me fortune, and I lived there two more years and left that house and city for this place. I was cut off from every one, a wandering father in winds, can took me anywhere but the place i really wanted to end up. I own my home here, four bedrooms, hall, kitchen, library, study room, Gaming room, living area and sitting room, a pretty much big for one person, but loneliness serene me, it helps me concentrate on my meditation.



© 2015 shahzad roopani


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on February 26, 2015
Last Updated on February 26, 2015


Author

shahzad roopani
shahzad roopani

Karachi, Sind, Pakistan



About
a writer in making more..

Writing