Chapter 3: In Heart We all are Same

Chapter 3: In Heart We all are Same

A Chapter by shahzad roopani

There was something I needed to know with all my heart, a wave of desperation rushed into me, where he is from? Who is he? Why I can’t take my eyes off from him?

Thought Aminah reluctantly, I have to know him, continued, with each stroke of her Pen; pages seemed to be filling with only one name, “Rizaan”, the centre of her writing.

Is there any way out of it? Thought she, sitting in the class of Ezira Mikael, listening  Exmorphian Theories of Wisdom, “am I in love with him” thought she, at the same moment Professor Repeated the Word “Love”, “Love is the mystery, Wisdom is unachievable” as he continued the class with his own theory of Wisdom.

As classes’ ends, Rizaan is always first to leave the room, yet he was Professor’s Favourite student.   

It was 27th of September, when Gina made her to see a strange yet good looking guy, it was the founders’ day in high school, and from then, her eyes were never to see anyone else.

“There is something in him that makes him special” said Gina to Aminah, as aminah was expert in hiding her feelings, she nodded normally, “yeah, I guess”. It gave her a sense of attraction, a very rare sense of illuminating vision, some sort of light has been introduced in her life, happier, saddened, jealousy and inner joy, all at one time.

“Seeing him heals me” she wrote in her diary, and continued;

“Although I am non-existent in his life, barely he looks at me, maybe he doesn’t know my name as well, but my heart is captivated, I want to know him more, more and more.

What does he do? Where he belongs? What he is up to? Why every time he is in hurry all the time that he doesn’t even talk to anyone else?”



© 2015 shahzad roopani


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on February 26, 2015
Last Updated on February 26, 2015


Author

shahzad roopani
shahzad roopani

Karachi, Sind, Pakistan



About
a writer in making more..

Writing