The Unseen GIrl

The Unseen GIrl

A Poem by sheza
"

Depression/numbness

"

A yell that’s more a whisper, A scream that’s more a whimper.

The voice of a listener, she’s invisible in front of you.

Cold as ice she feels no pain, the days are drifting she feels the same,

Her body is numb and her mind no longer talks,

All she does is walk walk walk….

You heard her whisper you didn’t help, You heard the scream, you took the yelp.

You saw her presence and felt the coldness of her heart,  Yet you slowly let her fall apart.

She watches the happiness in your eyes, her heart whimpers and she slowly dies.

Feels no pleasure, feels no pain, as for once what existed was too much of a gain.

She barely recognizes a smile anymore, so she cuts and cuts, but she doesn’t feel sore.

There is a pain of nothing, yes next to none

Because she sits there quietly. Blue and numb.

A puddle of tears turns to a dried up heart

Because everyone heard her. Everyone saw her, and they just watched her fall apart.

Her pure gold hearted soul full of such wealth. Became cold and run down no longer in health.

She kept swimming and swimming though she was drowning in ice,

But if they looked at her they swore they couldn’t t see anything not once even if they looked twice.

The stones no longer hurt her feet, like the pain no longer hurt her heart.

It was all so overbearing there was nothing left to part.

She was as strong as they came , but couldn’t take it anymore.

Cause heaven seemed sweeter then the monster at her door.

 

© 2016 sheza


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have and are going through so much sis reading this poem feeling the hurt and emotion in your words is very hard
I love you and just want you to be happy above all else i hope sumday you can get there.

Though you still have it the talent for writing that is.... really the talent for everything haha.
I loved but hated this poem at the same time.
I hate how your feeling in it but love it because its so good.
This has so much raw emotion in it, so much heartache its so sad. You definitely are my sister i see it in your writing, i see my own writing in yours.
Love this poem and love you always xxx


Posted 7 Years Ago


I really enjoy this poem. It made me feel something. Good job!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 5, 2016
Last Updated on August 5, 2016

Author

sheza
sheza

Australia



Writing
I Grew UP I Grew UP

A Poem by sheza