Grace, Lola and Beth ~Chapter 3~

Grace, Lola and Beth ~Chapter 3~

A Chapter by Aria K.

Odelia :
   The next day was much better, I was more relaxed, I had just figured out how everything worked and which corridors were faster to take. The high light of my day was the fact that I met three girls in English Literature. There names were Grace Lola and Beth. They were cheerleaders . The three of them were stunning , each one of them had her unique characteristic. Grace had the bluest eyes in the entire world, that went perfectly with her lovely blonde hair. Lola on the other hand, had short spiky black hair with dark blue highlights. Last but not least Beth was shorter than the other girls but she was a burst of energy.
   This trio was very popular in Crowbird high. Everyone wanted to meet them, everyone wanted to be them.The managed the school. If they didn't like you they made your life a living hell. 
   Despite the rumours I heard around school about them, I found them really fun to be around and also very interesting. Beth , just like me, loved riding. I thought it a good idea to have her come ridding with me one day. I told them that my parents owned their own stable with horses and that they were all welcome to join me some time. I also told them , that I had a wide collection of medals , that I had won in riding competition. They found it interesting that I was only 17 but so talented.
   The rest of the day, I spent going from classroom to classroom. I didn't get to spend a lot of time with the girls,only with Beth who was nearly in every single class of mine.The other two had different interests.
   When school was out I invited them over to my house , as I didn't have anything planned except horse riding, but the girls agreed to come riding with me.When they saw Mr. Carlsberg pull up beside me they were shocked to see that I had a personal driver.
                                               *
   "WOW!, this is your house?" said all three of them as we pulled out in front of the mansion.I smiled and nodded. To them it seemed like a palace made for a princess, but for me it was a prison that I could not escape from. I was a prisoner in my own home. My parents didn't give me much attention, and my life seemed to be scheduled in the way that they wanted it to be.
   I asked them if they wanted to go to my room and just hang out, but they wanted a tour of my house.We walked down the long drive way that lead to the front door that was the size of an elephant.The door opened with a crack, and behind it stood one of our maids, we greeted her politely and gave her our coats. "This girls is the Great Entrance. As you can see all over the walls , are portraits of  my ancestors.Most of them are from my fathers side and they are from Greece.You see my father is Greek but was brought up in America.
   The girls gazed up in wonder at the portraits on the walls and commented on the detail of every member of my family, asking me who it was, how long they lived for and what was their role in society.
      "In-front of you is the fire place that was build in 1910. You see my great grandfather was the one who built the mansion.  The fire place is 3 meters long and 3 meters wide.At each side come down stair cases. I f you take the right stairs  you will come to a series of bedrooms, but the left stairs lead you to a series of walk in wardrobes." 
   Me and the girls went up stairs , I showed them my room and my wardrobe. They thought that I should call that a mall not a wardrobe.I took them back down stairs and showed them  the cinema, our kitchen my study , my mothers and my fathers study. Then I took them to our art room, that had paintings on the walls from various members of our family including so of my own paintings.
      Moving on , I took them to the library , which had a wide selection of books, then we went to my living room and then to the wine cellar. 
   At the end of the tour , after looking around 30 rooms we went for a little walk towards the stables and then the vineyard. By the time we were done with all that it was time for them to go home.
    They were amazed and they had fun, which made me happy. I waved them goodbye, and went to have dinner with my parents.
   When I arrived at the dinner table  my mum and dad were deep in conversation. "Good-evening mother and father, am I interrupting?" I asked
"Of-course not  Odelia, me and your mother were just discussing work. But enough of that , how was your day?" my dad was in a pleasant mood , something that was really rare , so I made the most of it. "It was interesting father, I met some girls and they came over to hang out with me. How was your day?" I said and started eating. 
   "Me and your mother had a day off work, and decided to spend some quality time together"my father smiled at my mother. "Why it was an amazing day Odelia, your father took me for a nice meal and bought me flowers! I guess he hasn't forgotten how to treat a lady!" my mum laughed and my father joined in. 
    Dinner was actually fun for the first time in many years. When I was done, I said goodnight to my parents and went to my room and collapsed onto my bed.


© 2013 Aria K.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on April 25, 2013
Last Updated on April 25, 2013


Author

Aria K.
Aria K.

Greece



About
Hi my name is Aria I am 17 years old, I am half Greek half English and I love writing ! I hope you like my stories ! more..

Writing