Seven Heavens and Seven Earths

Seven Heavens and Seven Earths

A Chapter by The Doctor

I expand my wings and bring Robert to Zebul, the Sixth Heaven in our world. There, as Robert said, he would be studying mankind. But first I take him to Rumial, one of the angel wardens of the Sixth Heaven.
"Hello Rumial, Robert Claude Rousso is here to begin his studying."
"Very good Reaper. Thank you very much for bringing him along. And I believe there is another Fallen Angel to be had in your care for retrieval for the souls."
"Thank you Warden Rumial, I shall go and see Zachiel and see what is to be done."
We bowed to each other before I left, I lock eyes with the smiling eyes of acceptance belonging to Robert. He gives me a nod of thanks and turns to face Rumial. Sighing I open my wings and make my way to the Second Heaven, Raquia. Here is were Fallen Angels await judgement and orders. I sometimes have the pleasure of using the fallen to help me retrieve souls under close watch. Even from up above they can be seen by the guardian and Archangels who are not afraid to smite the ones who revolt. I like the use of them at the beginning of wars due to the high casualties. Regular angels tend to give a hand if it gets too overwhelming. 
I land lightly on the smooth stone surface and see Raphael standing I wait, smiling as he catches sight of me.
"Good day Death. I have an angel here who claims to be ticked by Satan himself. Mumbling something about Lucifer as well. So he has been sent here, wondering if you wanted him."
I walk to the large cell a few feet away with it's bars seeming to extend to the sky. I move around to see his face; the angel is standing in the center of the cell, wings close to his body, changing to black with his head down. The blonde hair becoming a soft gray color. His face seemed to hold truth, but nothing of anger or hostility emitted from him. I find nothing in the immediate part of his mind.
"He seems alright. I'd like my angels to keep going so I can work with him for a while. I want to make sure there is no immediate threat to the souls or anyone here."
Rumial nodded and lowered the bars as I stepped forward. Releasing the shackles on his ankles. He advances next to me and awaits further instructions.
"Follow me. Remember, the Guardian Angels are not afraid to deal with you and I will be forced to bring you to the Third Heaven. Now you don't want that do we?"
"No sir," his head still aimed at the stone surface.
 I nod to Rumial and fly off with my new... helper. Taking him to my home were I can relax to a glass of water and some Mozart. The angel stays in my study that over looks the ocean, his eyes gazing on the water as it laps onto the rocks. I walk up beside him in my cloak, resting my wings comfortably- not close to my body but not spread. Tipping the water into my mouth, I swallow before speaking.
"You don't seem like the delusional type. You seem to know what you are talking about. I know what it is like not to belong to one side or the other. I'm stuck in the middle yourself- not a fallen angel and yet not a pure angel. I have these metallic wings like them, yet mine feel as soft and as light as His angels. I belong to no one, I have been granted with the ability to take life and the duty to carry souls. I have the ability to fight, but I chose compassion overall. This is my duty as the middle man, play both sides to be considered valuable. Because in the end I could be useless. 
"I am telling you this because I want you to know that I will listen. I value balance overall things and if you know something that could disrupt this balance I need to know."
He stays silent for a moment, eyes still locked on the water down below.
"I heard some talk of Lucifer mounting an attack onto the other six heavens. His plan is to attack the archangels and take over all seven to make way for Satan's placement into a new order," his eyes never moving, only growing soft in fear and speculation.
I take another sip of my water and look out with him.
"Where did this rumor come from?"
"The fallen angels were chatting amongst themselves. I simply eavesdropped as I was passing along, I ended up in custody by Rumial for trying to tell him what I over heard. It got me only wrongly accused... I'm nothing now..."
"Stop there. Every angel is somebody. You have a magnificent gift for being there for your child. Being her guardian angel when she needs you, being there for her when he father becomes out of control. You have done her a world of help and made a difference in her life. We will restore your position. I promise you."
I hope I don't look like a fool for this... I really do....


© 2011 The Doctor


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

oooooo....suspence :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Added on October 7, 2011
Last Updated on October 8, 2011


Author

The Doctor
The Doctor

About
ask away and i'll tell. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by The Doctor


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by The Doctor


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by The Doctor