Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
2. Max

2. Max

A Chapter by Suvada
"

continued on from the 1. Sarah

"

2. Max

I kept pacing back and forth in my room, looking at my phone every second. How come she’s not answering? I’ve called her 10 times, I sent her 20 messages. God I felt so horrible for accussing of her not caring, how could I be so heartless, she deserves so much more better. Oh god, Sarah please answer, please answer, I can’t lose you, I just can’t. I picked up my phone and tried to call again, but this time it went straight to voicemail. That’s weird she never turns off her phone, its always on. I hope nothing bad happened. I wish I could see her, to apologize for being an a*s, but I’m all the way in Germany and she’s back in America. I never thought that long distance would be so hard. I do know, once we are together,  it will be all worth it. I tried to call again and no answer, so I sent her a message, “Babe,please don’t be mad at me. I’m sorry for being an a*s. Can we talk about this?”

I continued to look at my phone. “Max?” S**t she scared me, I replied, “yeah, mom, come in.” My mom walked in she was tall with long blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, and that smile no one could ever forget even if they tried, man that reminded me of Sarah the beautiful smile that seemed to have lighten up the room. As I looked at my mom, her eyes didn’t seem happy, it seemed as if she was crying for a couple of hours, I quickly hugged her, “Oh my god mom, what’s wrong?” She pulled away and looked at me, “Did you hear from Sarah?” My heart dropped, I couldn’t talk, so I sadly shock my head side to side. “What do you know mom?” I was hoping it wasn’t anything bad, but she continued to look at me with those sad eyes, “Baby, she got into an accident with a truck…” Every breath that was in me, was now gone. What, no it can’t be, it.. It can’t be. Oh god, I looked at my mom, please tell me she is still alive, she looked at me and she knew what I was asking for. “Yes honey, she is still alive, she was rushed to the hospital. It was a mircale that she even survived.”

Just hearing that she was okay, returned some of my breathing back. But the only  problem was I had no way of seeing her, we were far so apart, it would take me days to get to her. But I have to get to her.



© 2018 Suvada


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good chapter. I liked the need to see her. I liked the conversation with the mother and the strong ending. Thank you Suvada for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 4, 2018
Last Updated on January 4, 2018


Author

Suvada
Suvada

IA



Writing
Loving you Loving you

A Poem by Suvada


Small things Small things

A Story by Suvada