Sweet Caroline

Sweet Caroline

A Chapter by polkadotsstripes
"

Caroline's parents are away for the night, but when Eli calls is it disaster waiting to happen?

"
I awoke to the sound of my i-phone buzzing. I slid out of my bed, and truged over to where it was charging.
Eli:Hey Cara, I can't sleep. Thought I would text you for a bit.
I giggled “Only Eli would text me at 3 in the morning” I searched for him in my contacts just as he called me
Me:Hello?
Eli:Hey Sweet Caroline o` mine.
Me:Why are you calling me? It's 3 freakin o`clock in the morning and we have school today!
Eli:So?
Me:SO! We have a test today!
Eli:I miss you.
Me:I miss you too
Eli:I'm coming over.
He hung up before I could react. I have never been happier with my parent's being away for the night.


© 2012 polkadotsstripes


Author's Note

polkadotsstripes
I know this chapter really sucks but any ideas on plot?Please review and ignore spelling and grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have one piece of advice for you: don't use the "Eli:" and "Me:" stuff. Just use the quotation marks. They will also help you describe the conversation better, e.g. "I'm coming over", Eli told me with a voice full of excitement.
As for the plot itself, you could probably expand this chapter a bit. For example, you can add a dream that Cara dreamt before Eli woke her up, and that dream can be connected to her feelings towards him or something.
You can also describe her room while they're having a conversation. Cara can walk around the room while talking and just look at her stuff, for example a teddy bear that Eli gave her or something.
And you can always add something after their conversation, for example Cara freaking out of excitement, getting dressed for him or something similar.
I hope I managed to help.
Overall, I think this is a decent story.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Added on June 13, 2012
Last Updated on June 13, 2012


Author

polkadotsstripes
polkadotsstripes

Tampa, FL



About
Hi! I am an 15 year old girl who is labled as girly because I wear skirts. But I also play soccer, and am not afraid to get my hands dirty. It also doesn't help that I am a blonde. I love getting revi.. more..

Writing
Day 1 Day 1

A Chapter by polkadotsstripes