Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Brittany Ba

My alarm started bleeping at 7 am. I still didn't see why I had to rush. It wasn't like they locked kids out that were late. And this was such a small place that I could bike there in 10 minutes. I groaned and rolled over, slapping widely at my bedside table. The alarm kept beeping on and on until I finally hit it. Flipping back the blankets, I felt my way to my closet, grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom. First day at school and for once I was worried. 
After my shower, I quickly brushed my teeth, dried my hair and made my way to the kitchen. Grabbing a bowl and the cereal. I looked in the fridge for the milk. Of course, there wasn't any. "Mom! Where's the milk," I yelled. No-one answered me and I realized that Mom and Dad must already be at work. Grumbling as I made my way to my room, I tripped over a box. Just managing to catch my balance, I glared at the box as if it was its fault for being there. I grabbed (more like swiped) my bag and walked out into the sunshine. What a horrible start to my day. 
I got to school 30 minutes before the bell. What an achievement for me. And you know what I saw? Gigantic iron gates. So they did lock out kids who were late. But you know what else I saw? Lots of cute guys. And not so many girls. This school was freaking AWESOME! All thoughts of Conner immediately went away. I felt someone brush past me and saw them drop their books. 
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I gushed. When they turned around, I saw that it was a guy. He was pale, with perfect features, and short black hair. And his eyes were bright blue. I sighed when I saw them. 
"Hey, it's fine, it was probably my fault" he said. I passed him his books and stood up. 
"So, uh, what's your name?" I asked awkwardly.
"I'm 119 Days" he said, sticking his hand out. "What's yours?" I shook his hand while saying "I'm Violet." He grinned at me.
"Can I walk you to your first class?" I nodded and started walking. This was my first look at 119 Days. 


© 2012 Brittany Ba


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on September 24, 2011
Last Updated on March 27, 2012


Author

Brittany Ba
Brittany Ba

Te Awamutu, Waikato, New Zealand



About
Hey. I'm a teenage girl with a weird imagination and who writes whatever comes into her head. I am slightly emo, which doesn't mean I am depressed. I like lots of things, including anime, fantasy book.. more..

Writing
1 Chapter 1 Chapter

A Chapter by Brittany Ba


2 Chapter 2 Chapter

A Chapter by Brittany Ba


3 Chapter 3 Chapter

A Chapter by Brittany Ba