Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Brittany Ba

119 Days just so happened to be in all of my classes. Including P.E, which I wasn't so great at. Lucky for me, I was allowed to sit out on the first lesson to see what we were doing. During the whole lesson, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He seemed to be ace at basketball, and he also seemed to be showing off. But to who, I didn't know. All of the kids seemed to ignore him, almost like he wasn't there. But who could ignore someone like him? Or maybe it was just me.
When the bell rang for the end of the period, I secretly thanked God that I hadn't embarrassed myself at all that day. I looked around when I reached the gates, feeling eyes on me, and then I walked to the bike rack and grabbed my bike. 
"Hey, Violet!" I heard someone yell. I immediately knew who it was. 119 Days was running towards me. 
"Hey, what do you need?" I asked him when he got nearer.
"Can I walk you home?" he asked, quite old-fashionedly.
"Where do you live? I don't want you to go out of your way" I replied. He grinned at me. "33 Jacobson Road." He had to be freaking kidding, right?
"Ha ha ha, jokes on me. I'm your next door neighbor" I said. He grinned even wider.
"I know." Those two words sent chills down my spine. Had he meant to say the words scarily? We started walking. 
"So, why does everyone ignore you?" I asked. He shrugged.
"Well, everyone knows who my family is, and my family's rich and practically owns the town. I get friends who aren't really my friends, so I avoid everyone." 
"But you're perfect in every way possible!" I blurted out. He looked at me.
"You really think so?" he asked me shyly. I nodded. He picked up my hand.
"You're the first one to say that so sincerely." I blushed and turned away. I saw my house up ahead.
"Um, I have to go, and uh, I'll see you tomorrow" I said quickly. He gripped my hand.
"Wait! Please say you'll walk with me tomorrow" he said. 
I smiled at him then looked in his eyes. They were filled with the same type of intensity that Conner's eyes had had the first time he said he loved me. I pulled my hand away quickly, then ran to the door. When I looked back, he was standing straight and looking at me. I waved timidly, then closed the door. When I turned around, Mom was at the window next to the door.
"He looks like a nice boy. Why didn't you invite him in?" she asked.
"You'll be seeing him a lot more often. He lives next door" I replied. Mom giggled.
"Well, I can say that you'll have beautiful children!"
"Mom!" I said, punching her playfully. "I'll be down in a sec. No, wait, we don't have stairs any more!" I dodged past her and walked to my room. Dropping my stuff on the floor and lying down on my bed, I began thinking of 119 Days, possibly at his window right now, looking in at me. I quickly got up and pulled the curtains. Damn it, I was really obsessed with him now. And now I would be more paranoid every time I walked outside.


© 2012 Brittany Ba


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on September 24, 2011
Last Updated on March 27, 2012


Author

Brittany Ba
Brittany Ba

Te Awamutu, Waikato, New Zealand



About
Hey. I'm a teenage girl with a weird imagination and who writes whatever comes into her head. I am slightly emo, which doesn't mean I am depressed. I like lots of things, including anime, fantasy book.. more..

Writing
1 Chapter 1 Chapter

A Chapter by Brittany Ba


2 Chapter 2 Chapter

A Chapter by Brittany Ba


3 Chapter 3 Chapter

A Chapter by Brittany Ba