SOMEDAY IS HERE

SOMEDAY IS HERE

A Story by KCthelastboyscout
"

From colt 45 to astros to champions

"
55 years of EXISTENCE.THANK YOU to the foundation JIMMY WYNN.thank you DIERKER RICHARD WILSON NIEKRO CEDANO CRUZ.thank you RYAN SCOTT DAVIS DORAN THON GARNER BASS HATCHER PUHL.thank you HAMPTON KILE AUSMUS CAMINITI REYNOLDS WAGNER.thank you OSWALT CLEMENS BERKMAN.special thank you BIGGIO (hall of fame) and BAGWELL ( hall of fame) the greatest astros of all.thank you VERLANDER KEUCHEL ALTUVE CORREA SPRINGER and the rest of the boys who will remain in my heart forever.and thank you to lifelong ASTRO fans in houston, Texas and around the world.DEDICATED to 1980 1981 *1986* 1997-1999 2001 **2005** 2015 ***2017***

© 2017 KCthelastboyscout


Author's Note

KCthelastboyscout
Lifelong Astros fan who thought he would never see the day...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I’m right there with you KC, I have waited for this exciting time also ~ isn't it a great feeling?

I have watched and supported all the players you’ve named plus others for many years and for the Astros to become the World Champions during my lifetime is totally amazing.

Thanks for honoring The Houston Astros through this posting Sir ~ now, if we could just get The Texans to step up their game it would perfect. 🥇🎉🏆

Blessings, 🙏
~ hsg

Posted 6 Years Ago


Congratulations...I can see how excited you are for this big win! So happy for you and your city!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 3, 2017
Last Updated on November 3, 2017