prolouge

prolouge

A Chapter by theopenbook

Sometimes i wonder what would have happened if my life wasn't what it was now. If people could really see me for real. If i was a person instead of being just a wisp of air.

 

And of course i always wonder, every second of my non-existent life, what would have happened if i was alive.

 

If i could be seen by those people whose lives i brush every day. Like that little toddler who i keep company at his day-care so that he does not miss his mom too much. Like that woman who fights with her husband every second day while their children pretend to sleep. And that young girl who laughed by the day and cried bitter, lonely tears by night.

 

But i was a wandering soul, someone who is caught between the sphere of life that is somewhere in between the celestial sky and the human earth. I was dead but alive, because like millions of others like me i couldn’t move on.

 

And I was wandering along the path that had already ended for me when suddenly, like the warm breeze that carries the message of spring that winter has ended, she saw me.

 

And I who was dead for half a century began to live again.

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2011 theopenbook


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, that's an interesting beginning Tanya. It has a lot of emotion and truth about it. You got the spelling of "Prologue" wrong and yes, like the comment below mine says, you need to capitalize the I's. Just trivial typos. Great write! Thank you :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Beautiful beginning and intresting start! reading on! U nned to capatilize some of your I's.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I feel drawn to the words. I feel sorrow for the children, the losts people, the words have a way of being so understandable. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really enjoyed this. How different, yet reminiscent of some deep knowledge. At first I thought you were talking about a breath of air, but as you get to the middle, I realize you are a spirit. Nice poetic phrasing. You can use that to make your locations and emotions pop, by setting a scene in a few words rather than several paragraphs!

Posted 12 Years Ago


OMG! thats amazing. So deep and expressive.
really graphic, i can almost feel what he (i presume) is feeling.
This is really good.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 13, 2011
Last Updated on June 21, 2011


Author

theopenbook
theopenbook

Delhi, Delhi, India



About
i just love books because they help me to fight my loneliness:) more..

Writing
Friends Friends

A Story by theopenbook