"It places the lotion in the basket"

"It places the lotion in the basket"

A Story by The Unknown Sith

   Cookie cutter fried up with extra butter. Wrapped up with a shiny bright red bow just to let you know that I care.  
   (I just threw up in my mouth)
   Baby you challenge me at every turn. For you are the fire for which my heart burns. 
   (I am stabbing you in my mind)
   Now staring at my love granted to me from the heavens above, everything about her is beautiful down to her simple facial expressions and the little noises that she makes, while her booty shakes as she gets off the shiter and wipes her a*s. (She is the reason why I buy double ply).
    Oh my darling, there's a tear in my eye every time that you try to run away. Why just the other day I went and bought the most expensive chains to make sure that you could no longer Escape(our fate). Against all and the law I know we are meant to be together. That's why I snatched you up at the mall and while you were kicking and screaming, my heart was pulsating and beaming, and while I covered your mouth with the chloroform cloth to make you pass out...it was at that moment I finally knew what love was all about.
   That's why it was to my dismay to see that you finally escaped the other day. I am so sad just pondering why.
   (Why didn't she say goodbye?)
   So now as the cops kick down my door, nothing really matters anymore. My heart is on the floor as they step on it when they go to apprehend me. What's this? a smile cracks on my face as the bomb goes off and explodes the whole place. It hits me like a light or maybe its just the dynamite? the last thing to run through my mind was how our love will be forever and true because you can never forget me and all the trauma I caused you...
   (I look forward to seeing you... in your soon to be therapy sessions).
the unknown sith


© 2020 The Unknown Sith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Well this is was almost like by Thomas Harris. You certainly make me to keep reading and it's give me little bit chill. That self reflection without actually really see own self. It's quite disturbing. But I really did enjoyed . Even though my favorite character is probably Red Dragon.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is deliciously weird & wicked. I love how you use an everyday relaxed tone to suggest this is all being said conversationally, yet you've buried these strange bombs thru-out that jolt us from whatever we were trying to piece together as a storyline here. I've never seen parenthetical asides used more effectively or saucily. Writers do the parenthetical thing all the time but it usually feels like the clutter of afterthoughts, rather than being designed to further add to a spooky mood, as you've done effectively here (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Well this is was almost like by Thomas Harris. You certainly make me to keep reading and it's give me little bit chill. That self reflection without actually really see own self. It's quite disturbing. But I really did enjoyed . Even though my favorite character is probably Red Dragon.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 31, 2020
Last Updated on November 9, 2020
Tags: Horror, killer, mental, dark, love

Author

The Unknown Sith
The Unknown Sith

TN



About
My writing are like scabs, I can't stop picking at them, The deeper I read, the more they bleed, I am forever a starving artist. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Mother Mother

A Poem by MOON