CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

A Chapter by theWRITERm



The man was fast but Ace still managed to follow at a safe distance. Every now and again he would duck behind a tree when he saw a slight movement of the man’s head. His breath was sparsely wheezing out of his nostrils and he had a cramp in his leg. When he saw a female figure standing a few feet ahead, he moved forward in a crouching position, taking cover now and again. The man came to a holt before the female and Ace realized who she was. He held his breath from escaping in a gasp. He couldn’t quite hear them and went closer and closer.
“She will be arriving at my castle in three suns,” the woman said.
He wondered who they were talking about. Could it be the red queen? And why would they have anything to discuss?
“I’ll make sure Alice makes her way to you without interruptions.”
Did he say Alice? He made a mental note of the name. He tried to position himself better, so he could hear clearly. But his foot slipped on the small rocks around the tree. He took in a breath his eyes wide with fear. They must have heard. In a split second Sir Winsley was at the tree, ready with his sword. Luckily Ace was hiding behind another tree only a slither away. When Winsley returned to his guest, Ace made a run for it back to the castle. He had heard enough for today. He would follow the master of the guards another day.
But Ace didn’t know that while he was running four eyes had already noticed him and were glaring into his back.


© 2014 theWRITERm


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on October 2, 2014
Last Updated on October 2, 2014
Tags: Fantasy, forbidden, love, battle, action, romance, alice, wonderland, disney, fairytales, fairytale


Author

theWRITERm
theWRITERm

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
Hello folks My name is Melony and I'm a writer with a dream of becoming an author one day. I have written strories from the age of 12 which I know is a little late. When I was 13 I found out about a .. more..

Writing
CHAPTER ONE CHAPTER ONE

A Chapter by theWRITERm


CHAPTER TWO CHAPTER TWO

A Chapter by theWRITERm


CHAPTER THREE CHAPTER THREE

A Chapter by theWRITERm