CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE

A Chapter by theWRITERm



Ace wiped the paint off of his clothes without much progress. He continued to the next flower, dunked his paintbrush and plastered the flower. But unlike other days, his heart wasn’t in his work. He wondered about this Alice and what role she played in Winsley’s scheme. He knew Winsley was up to something. The morning when Winsley gave them their daily orders he noticed the odd way Winsley looked at him. He shook it off as a trick of his imagination. Perhaps it was the fear of being caught.
Ace gazed over the where the queen was playing. Her attention was also not with her game. She bit her lip furiously today and gave a hit with far less enthusiasm.
Ace felt a sudden grip on his arm and was swung around crudely. The furious face of sir Winsley came close to his.
He could hear the silence that fell on the courtyard as everyone started confused.
Sir Winsley pointed to something in the back and when ace looked his paintbrush fell to the ground. All the flowers he painted were half white and half red.
He searched for an explanation he could give, but had nothing. He knew he’d never do something like that.
Sir Winsley looked at the queen, expecting her obvious responds.
Her eyebrows were arched high and her eyes froze in pure shock. Her face turned a bleaker white than usual.
Ace knew the thoughts that ran through her mind. She had no choice but to say those words, but yet it was the last thing she wanted to do. Ace was her only hope of freedom.
Her mouth opened and ace closed his eyes.
“Off with his head,” she said.
Winsley smiled to his success and ordered the two soldiers to take ace to jail. Winsley pushed his face close to ace’s and ace retracted.
“Never try to get in my way.”


© 2014 theWRITERm


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on October 2, 2014
Last Updated on October 2, 2014
Tags: Fantasy, forbidden, love, battle, action, romance, alice, wonderland, disney, fairytales, fairytale


Author

theWRITERm
theWRITERm

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
Hello folks My name is Melony and I'm a writer with a dream of becoming an author one day. I have written strories from the age of 12 which I know is a little late. When I was 13 I found out about a .. more..

Writing
CHAPTER ONE CHAPTER ONE

A Chapter by theWRITERm


CHAPTER TWO CHAPTER TWO

A Chapter by theWRITERm


CHAPTER THREE CHAPTER THREE

A Chapter by theWRITERm