Chapter 2: Destiny Admits to Adam

Chapter 2: Destiny Admits to Adam

A Chapter by Lyghea
"

Destiny and Adam resume talking at their 2nd and 3rd dance before Destiny finally admits to Adam by telling him she really likes him.

"

     Months went past without a word between Destiny or Adam. It came to the 2nd dance when Destiny decided she would ask what was up and what's going on with them. As she arrived at her school Alexandra, she walked in through the doors wearing her jean shorts and her black "Got Fangs" T-shirt. She talking with Jessie and Luke until Adam finally arrived. He was trying to avoid Destiny. When a slow song came on, Adam quickly asked Destiny so he wouldn't have to dance with Mikki. As soon as they started, Destiny popped the question. "What happened between us? Why'd we ever stop talking," Destiny spoke while looking into Adam's eyes. "I don't know. We just stopped I guess. It's complicated," Adam said avoiding trying to look into the eyes he was in love with. "What's so complicated about 'we just don't talk anymore' thing," Destiny starting to tear-up. "I'm sorry," Adam said softly. Destiny ran out crying. Her friends couldn't find Destiny anywhere.

 

     Jessie finally found Destiny outside on a rock beside the road. "Adam," Jessie asked. "How'd you know," Destiny asked back knowing she hasn't told no one about liking him or anything. "I can tell by the way you look at him and the pain you get when you don't talk to him  ever," Jessie said as she wrapped her arms around Destiny. Destiny went back inside and was asked by Ricky to dance. She accepted. After that, Luke asked her and she accpeted that one as well. While Luke and Destiny were dancing, Luke told Destiny a secret. "Adam loves you," Luke said smiling as his ocean blue eyes were glistening from the strobe lights. "How do you know? He won't even tell me why he stopped talking to me. If he "loved" me then he would still talk to me," Destiny complained as she put her head on Luke's shoulder. "He told me."

 

     Over the next month and a half, Destiny has tried talking to Adam more but he was declining to. Destiny was venting day after day to Jessie. Jessie finally had enough of it and the next day went up to Adam during homeroom, dragged him next door, and told him to talk to me. He walked away after he looked into Destiny's eyes. Jessie went after him. "Where the hell do you think you're going? Can you not tell she dying inside from not talking to you? You're a complete idiot if you think I can't tell you don't love her! Guess what, she really likes you jackass! Take realization into your hands, would you?!" Jessie was practically yelling at him. Lucky for Jessie, all the teachers were in a conference at the time. Adam stood there in shock at the words Jessie just yelled him.

 

     Adam thought about what Jessie said for months. When the third dance came, Adam tried his best to get Destiny to talk to him. Destiny kept ignoring him until he finally cracked her. "Now you know how I feel! You've ignored me for months and you didn't even bother or care enough! You know what Adam, I'm done. I'm done with you!" Destiny was shouting it at him loud enough that Luke saw how upset she was. Luke walked over. "Adam, please just leave. I need to talk to Destiny. Please," Luke whispered into Adam's ear. As the lights hit Adam's face, Destiny could see he was silently crying this whole time. Destiny felt really bad and somehow liked him more. It made her feel like she knew someone could count on her. She danced with Adam talkless 3 times.

 

     After that it was complete silence between the 2 of them. On the last day of school, Annie invited everyone to go to a waterpark by her house. Everyone went and Adam was all over Destiny. Destiny was as confused as ever considering he wouldn't talk to her yet. Destiny wouldn't talk to anyone besides Jessie. Jessie and Destiny talked to each other. Jessie was making sure Destiny kept quiet about liking Adam because she didn't want Destiny to ruin her last day she had. Destiny kept quiet all right. A week after the waterpark, Destiny couldn't take it anymore. She decided she had to tell Adam she liked him. She took out her cell phone, and emailed him right away. She was nervous an the butterflies were over taking her whole body as the filled from her weakening knees to heart beat skipping and then finally stopping when she sent it. She texted Jessie right away that she sent him an email. Jessie couldn't believe what she did.  

 

     Jessie was astonished that Destiny emailed him telling him so. Jessie and Destiny decided to tell Annie the shocking news. Anni had the awesome idea of having a sleepover with her, Jessie, and Destiny and going over to Adam's house since he lived a few blocks away. Destiny agreed and went along. When the next mornign actually came to go to Adam's, Destiny became really reluctant to go. Jessie and Annie dragged Destiny with them to Adam's. When they rang the bell, Adam answered glaring at Destiny. "Why are you here," Adam asked rudefully. "Ummm...ask Destiny," Annie said. Destiny quick;y responded, "I have nothing to do with this. They dragged me along!" "I know you like me, Destiny. You don't have to try to hide it anymore. Please just don't try," Adam said awkwardly, "yeah, I got to go. I'll talk to you later. See you later Jessie and Annie. Ummm...bye Destiny." The 3 of them walked down Adam's drive-way. The rest of the summer was boring and nothing happened. Destiny just wanted school to resume once again for some odd reason.



© 2011 Lyghea


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

324 Views
Added on December 4, 2011
Last Updated on December 4, 2011


Author

Lyghea
Lyghea

Never Let Me Go



About
Quotes! *Everyone can write, Being able to make something out of that? That's true talent.* 1. Sometimes, the heart sees What’s invisible to the eye. 2. Never be bullied into silence.. more..

Writing
F**k Feelings F**k Feelings

A Poem by Lyghea


I Am Me I Am Me

A Poem by Lyghea