Kelsey

Kelsey

A Chapter by The Skybreaker

Dear Diary,

   i don't know what i was thinking! Just a few minutes after Jake and his gang embarrassed me yet again, i told him i would go to the party on Saturday with him! i'm so stupid! i mean, Jake is evil disgusting kinda nice really cute DEFINITELY not boyfriend worthy. This is a date, right? We are going to a party together... What if he wants me to go out with him! Urgh! i would have to hang out with Michael and Cole. Eww! i shouldn't have done that!

   Maybe i can pretend to be sick and tell him i'm too contagious to go! No, that only works on people who don't do it themselves. i could...pretend to break something! No, i would need a cast... Maybe i could really break something! Riding my bike off the peer should do it... No, diary, i think i'll just go and hopefully come out of it with my social status still intact. i'll write about my certain doom when the party is over.

Hoping to be alive to write again,

Kelsey Brunswick



© 2008 The Skybreaker


Author's Note

The Skybreaker
just trying out the diary style. Hope you like it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on April 15, 2008
Last Updated on April 20, 2008


Author

The Skybreaker
The Skybreaker

Oh, yeah, the world really needs to know that! Let's pretend I forgot, okay?, AK



About
I love to read, write, draw, sing, paint- basically any form of art I like! My favorite color is purple. Some people say I like animals more than people! (I do find them kinder and more rewarding to w.. more..

Writing
Tears Tears

A Poem by The Skybreaker