Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by t&l_louise
"

Please see what you think..

"

I couldn’t wait for tonight! It was the first night in my whole life my parents would actually let me do something on my own. Without them there guarding us.

“Cassi! Time to get up.” Yelled my mum. I scowled. As I opened the window, I felt a rush of warm air hit my face. I could smell the freshness of the spring air. I slipped on my school dress and shoes and walked down stairs to get breakfast.

“Toast again??!! Gee, can’t we have anything better?” I said with a tinge of sarcasm. 

“Oh Cassi, get over it or your not going tonight” my Mum said. 

I finished breakfast and slipped my bag over my shoulder, kissed my baby brother Liam goodbye and left. As I started walking out onto the footpath, someone grabbed my hand from behind. It was Jeremy. The cutest guy in year 10 and he was all mine.

“Hey beautiful” he said under his grin.

“Hey, excited?”

“Yeah, just a little” 

I smiled at him and we walked, hand in hand all the way to school. My friend Elsie joined us on the way there. 

“Hey Elsie” 

“Hey, are you guys excited?” 

“Yeah, why wouldn’t we be hey?” said Jeremy

“Dunno” She said under a little giggle. 

As we got to school there was all my friends, standing there, waiting. Ally, Todd, Paige, Ethal, Lucas, Scott, Quinn, Dana, Fay, Melanie, Eric, Hazel and Mike and Vince.

“Look there they are!” yelled Quinn

They all laughed, so loud i think the whole country could hear them.

  It was the last day of school for the year and we were all going camping 5 hours away from home for 2 weeks with no parents, only us. All 17 of us going down on a bus to one of our most secret hide aways. 

Our first class, the most boring of all. English. Mr Davidson. 

“Now, everybody, have you all got your books your reading? Don’t forget to read it” But we got through, passing notes to each other. One from Hazel to Lucas said “ Hey babe, aren’t you just to excited? I can’t wait to have some time to ourselves, don’t you?” Everyone read it and we couldn’t help but laugh. 

It was getting closer to the end of the day. I couldn’t stop asking them what we were going to do and if everyone was excited, but I already knew they were. I had my own checklist in my mind.

  • Food (Mum was going shopping and we are each getting $300 dollars each)
  • Clothing
  • Pillows, blankets and socks
  • Movies and portable TV
  • Tents

I was so eager to get home.



© 2012 t&l_louise


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it! cant wait for the next chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 16, 2012
Last Updated on June 16, 2012


Author

t&l_louise
t&l_louise

Vic, Vic, Australia



Writing
Broken Broken

A Story by t&l_louise


'Bullying' 'Bullying'

A Story by t&l_louise