Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by t&l_louise
"

Another Chapter

"

As I walked in the drive-way, I could almost hear my heart skip a beat. I started humming “Whistle”. I didn’t want to let go of Jemery’s hand, so I squeezed it. So hard I think he squinted. We walked in the door for find all our bags at the door.

“ Cassi, is that you?” Mum asked walking to the door with a tea towel in her hand. “Oh, hey, you guys need to go get changed okay? Be ready to go when Dad gets here”

“Okay, bye”

We ran upstairs and slammed the door shut. 

“Hey, did you close the door Cassi?” Jeremy said with a huge grin on his face.

“Do you wanna have the first shower?” I asked him

“Well, why can’t we have one together?” He said. I could see the embarrassment rising in his checks.

“Okay” He leaned down and kissed me. Powerful and hard on he lips. “Be right back” I kissed him back. 

I walked to the bathroom, my knees weak knowing he was watching me. I got changed and put on my robe. He knocked on the door.

“Mhm, come on” I said, He walked in.

“You sure you wanna do this?” He said while he slipped his arms around my waist. I turned to face him. I got butterflies in my stomach when he pulled one single blonde curl behind my ear and kissed me this time on the tip of my nose. It tickled. A lot. Then he kissed me above my mouth, on my mouth until he went onto my neck. He found my ticklish spot. Right under my jaw line. 

“Come on” I pulled him over to the shower. As I turned on the taps, he felt me. I felt hot in the cheeks. He slipped his towel off and I stood there amazed. Then I fell back to reality and realized it was my turn. I undid the tie around my hips and slowly, it dropped off my shoulders and onto the ground. I tied my hair up and slid into the shower. I felt the warmth hit my skin, it was all to good for reality. My perfect, brown haired boyfriend standing here with me, naked, in a shower, kissing me. What could be better? 

We stood there for a few minutes until I stood on my tip toes and kissed him. I ran out of air fast. I had to break apart for a few seconds, but he fixed with when he kissed he again. I had to ask.

“Okay, are we going to actually shower or just stand here and kiss?” I asked, playing with his fingers. I linked my fingers with his.

“I suppose we could wash ourselves.” He rolled his eyes.

I got the lotion but before I could put some in my hand, he grabbed it.

“I’ll do it” He smirked and before I could say no,  he was rubbing lotion into my naked body.      

Starting at my shoulders, he worked himself down. To my breasts and chest, stomach right  down to my feet. 

“Now my turn” I stole the lotion from him and did the same thing. From shoulders to feet, feeling everything. I stood. Looking into those beautiful mahogany eyes, I melted. It felt so amazing looking at him.  

“Okay, we’re done” I said while I turned off the taps. I got out and grabbed our towels and when I spun back around, he put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me harder than he ever had before. I had to pull away before I choked on his own tongue. I wrapped my towel around us both and put my arms about his neck. And before I knew it, I was waking up on a bus, in Jeremy’s arms’ on a bus. With all our friends surrounding us.



© 2012 t&l_louise


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ooooh Cocoa, getting sexual are we? (; Its actually really goood! Imagine you and Louis doing this! :P ahahaha

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 17, 2012
Last Updated on June 17, 2012


Author

t&l_louise
t&l_louise

Vic, Vic, Australia



Writing
Broken Broken

A Story by t&l_louise


'Bullying' 'Bullying'

A Story by t&l_louise