Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by t&l_louise
"

Next Chapter

"

“Guys, when do you wanna get dinner? Cassi and I’ll go.” Jeremy was the sweetest guy. 

“ Why? So you two cutie’s can go have a kissing sesh with each other? God that’s sweet” confirmed Vince.

“Ah Vince you little thing, your just jealous you haven’t even kissed Ally yet. At least I have the guts so f**k off” I watched.

“I HAVE GUTS, YOU JUST DON’T SEE ME!” said VInce.

“Okay, be back soon” I took Jeremy’s hand and lea him away. He wrapped his are over my shoulder and I kissed his hand. He kissed my forehead and I could hear them all go ‘aww’.  This was to perfect, beyond the level of perfection. More like, it should be impossible. I didn’t want to let it go. 


As the Fish & Chip shop came into sight, I sighed with relief. 

“Baby, could I ask you something?”

“Yeah sure” I knew he was going to ask about that tattoo he always wanted. Everyday he asked me. 

“Well, did you think about the idea of a tattoo?”

I sighed. “Yeah, I mean, I don’t really care at all, as long as you have the money, but my only opinion is, is that I want you to wait until you finished school. 



_______________________________



“S**T! Ow! That’s hot! God Damn you Jeremy! screamed Vince spitting out a mouthful of hot fish.

“Serves you right! Now, what did you say about having guts huh?” 

“Uh, nothing” He grinned a cheesy grin. 

“Ah, I couldn’t hurt poor little Vince now could I?” Jeremy Leaned over and scuffled Vince’s hair. 

We all laughed and at that time, It felt like it was a dream. Camping with my best friends for 2 weeks. Somebody should have pinched me or, nudged me would be fine. I didn’t realize I closed my eyes. 

“Hey” I recognized that voice. 

“H-What time is it?”

“It’s nearly one, thought you might be cold. Do you wanna come into the tent?” He looked at me with those dark mahogany eyes, the ones that made me weak in the knees and get butterflies in my stomach. I looked around and the fire was out. It was dark but the night was clear. 

“Hey, do you think we could stay out here for a little longer?” I begged him

“Okay, but I’m going to get a blanket, be right back”

“Okay” I let his hand slip out of mine and watched him walk away. I sat up and watched the stars. I closed my eyes and at that moment, nothing could be worse, but I jumped when Jeremy sat behind me.

“Sorry” he whispered into my ear. He pulled the blanket around him then wrapped his arms around me. 

“What do you think” I looked back at him.

“Hmmm, I think she’s beautiful. Happy Birthday Princess” I blushed, hoping he couldn’t see I just realized it was my Birthday. I had nothing to say, so we sat there in each other’s arms for about 10 minutes. We eventually got up and went to sleep.




_________________________




I woke to a fright the next morning. 

“Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Cassi, Happy Birthday to you!” 

“GUYS! Shut up!” I tried kicking at them, but they just laughed. I did one of this chuckles into my pillow, hoping no one noticed.
“Don’t worry Cassi, we noticed!” said Mike

“HOW’D YOU GET INTO MY HEAD??” I yelled. “Come on guys? Five more minutes, f**k off” Jeremy, I noticed stood at the back of the pack. When I caught his eye contact, he walked straight forward and took me into his arms. 

“I thought five more minutes?” I gave my best puppy-dog look. Before I could say anything he kissed me. I blushed. 

“God, again? Another little kissing sesh? Gee!” asked Vince. I smiled one of those smiles when you don’t want to break the kiss. I broke it anyway.

“Okay, let me get dressed” I told them as I looked down to see myself in my pink pyjama’s and fluffy green slippers. My blonde curls a mess. Today was the day our lives were going to change.



© 2012 t&l_louise


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on June 18, 2012
Last Updated on June 18, 2012


Author

t&l_louise
t&l_louise

Vic, Vic, Australia



Writing
Broken Broken

A Story by t&l_louise


'Bullying' 'Bullying'

A Story by t&l_louise