Attack-Alimah

Attack-Alimah

A Chapter by Zubi
"

The first fight between fire, and ice.

"
I peered up at the tiny dot in the sky that was going bigger and bigger. Mariqua's spear must have hit something. Something big. When the figure came into the view I realised what it was. A dragon, surrounded by frost, and a small, well-dressed fairy above it. She landed with a thud on a branch below the one we were on. I dropped onto the branch and gasped. It was an ice fairy. I gasped. 
"What the...?" A voice rang inside my head. I peered up at the branch I came from to see Mariqua gazing down at the fairy. "What are you doing?" She yelled. 
"Uh... Nothing!" I covered the body and face of the fairy and plastered a fake smile on my face. "Um..." I started. "She didn't just fall out of the sky and her dragon didn't get hit by your spear!" Mariqua looked suspiciously at me. I grinned some more. 
"Oh my flaming wing GOD!" Megiva, my friend, flew down onto the branch. A scream echoed through the tree and then the battle started. The battle started by some dumb ice fairy yelling 'ATTACK!' and causing fire and ice to fight. Megiva poked the icer in her eye. 
"Don't!" I sighed. Megiva gasped as the icer rolled and stirred a little, her torn wings quivering, her perfectly done hair in wispy strands, her pure white gown torn and ripped. A loud yelp pierced its way into my ears. I turned around slowly, and screamed. Mariqua peered up at the battle scene. It was to loud for me to be heard, it's intense sound to thick for my yowl to be heard. A large icer had flopped like a rag doll, a long spear extended from his left eye, and a second erupting from his chest, blood as white as ice falling from his wounds. The icer snapped awake, like a butterfly spreading out it's wings and flying for the first time. The female icer groaned. She was murmuring something  under her breath. Suddenly, her eyes widened. 
"Wifella..." She quavered. Her eyes were drawn to us. 
"Who are you?" Megiva demanded. 
"I'm Vaala. Heir to the throne of the Celdopian Palace." 
"I'm Alimah", I addressed. "This is Megiva and Mariqua." Vaala stood slowly and straightened. 
"I must find Wifella." She finished. "Your beings have stolen her from our grasp." We climbed up the branch to the door. The door to the room of secrets. 


© 2015 Zubi


Author's Note

Zubi
MEGIVA- Meg-ee-va
MARIQUA- Mar-ee-qu-a
WIFELLA-Wi-fell-uh

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was OK, I reckon that you should've lengthened it a bit, from the bit where they first met Vaala. Other than that, coolio!!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
1 Review
Added on March 28, 2015
Last Updated on April 3, 2015


Author

Zubi
Zubi

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia



About
I have a cat, featured in some books, two guinea pigs, also in books, and a horse called Buttercup. Enjoy reading my stories! more..

Writing
Elements Elements

A Book by Zubi


The Aussie Feast! The Aussie Feast!

A Story by Zubi


❄1❄ ❄1❄

A Chapter by Zubi