Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Naomi Cullen

Chapter 1:

I woke up at 7:00am. I dreaded going to school because I am sometimes clusmy and people think I am a little weird. I got up took a shower and put on my favorite blue jeans and a green shirt and ran downstairs. When I got downstairs my mom was cooking pancakes. My mom was sort of a good cook but I can cook a little bit better. Of course I didn't tell her that and my dad was reading the paper. My dad works as a police officer but he doesn't get call usually.
"Good morning sweet pea."said my mom
"Mom you know I don't like being called that!"I yelled
"Hey don't yell at your mother."he said from the paper
"Ok my friend should be picking me up soon."I said putting some pancakes in my mouth.
The door rang. 7:30am that must be her she is always on time I thought.
"Have a nice day dear."said mom and dad
I closed the door before I could hear them. I ran to my best friend's car. The car was pretty nice. The car was a bright red mustang.
"Hey Jen!!" as she ran to me to give me a hug. I do love my best friend a lot but she can very annoying sometimes.
"Hi Rachel um.. can you let me go I can't... breath."I choked out. She let go and we laughed and jumped into the car. She drives a little too fast at times I usually I tell her at times to slow down. We arrived at school and I got out the car and I started walking with Rachel. Then I saw this boy looking at me with his violet eyes.They were memorzing and he was looking right back at me. I continued to stare until Rachel broke the trance. "Hey Jen that boy over there is kind of cute." she whispered. I looked away from the boy before I could blush. "He is ok." I said. I looked back at him but he was gone.
 



© 2009 Naomi Cullen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's good don't get me wrong. But its to short and not very descriptive. You should describe Rachel and the boy with the violet eyes. Tell us what her parents look like and all that how's the weather outside. And what not. Give the story details.

Posted 14 Years Ago


please excuse errors

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 15, 2009


Author

Naomi Cullen
Naomi Cullen

Sratford, NJ



About
I'm am a huge twilight fan!! I love the twilight saga and the movie and I like to watch anime too. I like to read to vampire books. I love to make new friends too. I am on team edward because edward i.. more..

Writing
chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Naomi Cullen


chapter 3 chapter 3

A Chapter by Naomi Cullen