chapter 4

chapter 4

A Chapter by Naomi Cullen

Chapter 4:

It was very dark and I don’t know where I am. I tried to find my eyes so I can open them, but I can’t find them. Was I dying? Oh no if died everyone I love will be so sad. My Mom and Dad will be so sad and they will blame it on themselves. My best friend Rachel will be so depressed and never find another friend. And the thing that I am most worried about is that I will never see Josh again. I couldn’t stare into his beautiful violet eyes and to feel an electric shock that goes up my arm when I touch him. I tried to find a to get out but I couldn’t find a way out.

Moments later... I felt someone very cold holding my hand. I felt very nice, but I still didn’t know who it was touching me.
“Please Jen, please wake up. Please!!!!!!!!!!” he sobbed quietly. Then I knew it was Josh sobbing. Why was crying for me?
“I will do anything to make Jen wake up! Please, please wake up.” He pleaded. I finally founded a way out. I started to open my eyes, and when I opened my eyes I saw his beautiful violet eyes staring at me filled with worry.
“Oh thank goodness you are okay.” He said smiling. I still couldn’t look away from his beautiful eyes.
“Where am I?” I asked as I looked around. “You are at my house and my parents went out.”
“Why did your parents leave?” I asked.
“ Um… they went out to get some food.” he said. He eyes locked with mine. I felt like I was drawn to him. Then I notice that he was still holding hand and I started to blush. He stared at our hands and dropped my hand.
“Opps sorry.” He looked embarrassed. He looked kind of cute when he was embarrassed.
“Don’t worry its ok.” I looked down blushing. “It felt kind of good.” I said in a low whisper. I hoped that he didn’t hear that.
“Oh was time is it?!” I yelled.
“Its 10:00pm you have been out for 2 hours.” He said.
“Oh no Rachel must be so worried!” I yelled. I hope that Rachel is ok I thought.
“Do you want to call her?” he sounded a little down.
“Yes if that’s ok. Do you have a cell phone?” I asked.
“Yes I do.” he said a little disappointed. Hmm I wonder why? I dialed Rachel’s number; it rang two times before she picked up.
“Hello. Who is this?” she sounded very worried.
“Hey Rachel its Jen” I said. Oh no she is going to scream, I just know it.
“OH MY GOD!!! Jen is that you? Are you ok? What happened to you? Where are you?!” she screamed. I knew she would scream. When she is very worried about something she will always overreact.
“Rachel stop screaming okay. One question at a time please.” I said softly.
“Okay Jen, where are you?” she asked calmly.
“I ‘m at Josh’s house.” I said.
“Wait a minute Jen how did you get there?” she asked
“Well… Josh saved me from this dude.” I said softly. I heard Josh growl softly.
“How did this happened?!” she yelled.
“Please stop screaming and I will tell you later.” I said. Why must she scream, I hated when she does that.
“I will come and get you. Where does him live?” she asked.
“Um… hold on Rachel.” I said. I heard a sigh in the phone. She sounded impatient.
“17 thunder cove ave.” he whispered.
“17 thunder cove ave.” I said.
“Okay I am on my way.” she said. I heard the car engine turned on in the background before I hanged up the phone.
“Well.” I said as I turned to Josh “Rachel is coming to pick me up.”
“I could take you home if you want.” He said.
“No, I think Rachel wants to talk to me when I get in the car with her.” I laughed. He laughed with me.
“Oh I have one question.” I said softly without looking into his eyes.
“What is your question?” he asked. He sounded a little worried.
“What happened at the club and how did you save me?” I asked. He looked down at the floor trying to come up with an answer. I took his hand into mine and looked into his eyes.
“You can trust me you know.” I said softly. His hand squeezed mine a little before he answered.
“Well I don’t want to scare and I don’t want you to be afraid of me.” He whispered.
“I promise what ever you tell me I won’t be afraid.” I promised.
“Well I have special powers.” He looked at me to see that I wasn’t afraid. Then he continued.
“I can control the weather and I can read people’s minds too.” He said.
“Can you read my mind?” I asked. If he can read my mind then all the thoughts I had about him he knew. It would be so embarrassing.
“No for some reason I can’t, it’s very frustrating.” He sounded a little annoyed.
“Is there anything else?” I hinted. I could tell he was hiding something from me. He took a deep breath and buried his eyes into mine.
“I’m a…a… vampire.” he said softly. I was shocked. I knew that there was something strange about him. But who would of thought he is a vampire.
“Do you hunt …humans?” I whispered.
“No. My family only hunts animals because we want to coexist with humans.” he said as he squeezed my hand a little more.
“Can you do anything else?” I asked. If he is a vampire, he must have another special power.
“Yeah, I can control the weather.” He said hesitant.
“So how did you save me?” I hinted.
“Well I made thunder and lightning in the sky, so could shock the dude without hurting you. But you can’t tell people about me and my family being vampires. You promise?” He said.
“I promise, well thank you for saving me and making sure I was safe.” I said softly. I looked into his violet eyes. I was lost into his beautiful deep violet eyes.
“Any time.” He whispered. I didn’t know it, but I started leaning towards him. He started to lean towards me as well. His nose was almost touching mine. I started to close my eyes until I heard a loud honk outside. I jumped and chuckled a little.
“That must be her and I better get going.” I said. As I started to get up Josh put his arm around my waist.
“Let me help you. You are still a little weak.” He whispered. I looked down and started blushing. He opened the door; Rachel ran up to me and pushed me down in the process. Rachel and I laughed as she helped me up.
“Jen are you okay?” she asked.
“Yes thank you for picking me up.” I said.
“So… are you really to go?” she hinted looking at Josh.
“Um… yeah let’s go, I will meet you in the car.” I said softly.
“Ok” she said as she looked at Josh before she went out the door. I turned to Josh smiling at him.
“Thank for everything.” I said.
“You are very welcome.” he said as he gave me and tight hug. I put my arms around him and put my head on his chest. It felt so comfortable being in his chest. I could stay in his arms forever. Rachel honked the horn loudly. Josh and I laughed.
“I think your friend wants to in the car now.” He said as he let me go.
“Yeah, she doesn’t like to wait.” I said as I walked to the door. I looked back at Josh who was smiling at me.
“Will you be at school tomorrow?” I asked. I hope he will, so have something to look forward to at school.
“Yes I will.” He said smoothly.
“Ok bye Josh.” I whispered.
“Bye Jen.” He said as I closed the door.

 



© 2009 Naomi Cullen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks!!!! I working on ch.5 but I have been very busy lately.

Posted 15 Years Ago


omg naomi! this is so good! i wonder how the connection between josh and jen will go (probally the same as bella and edward lol) cant wait to read more!!!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 16, 2009


Author

Naomi Cullen
Naomi Cullen

Sratford, NJ



About
I'm am a huge twilight fan!! I love the twilight saga and the movie and I like to watch anime too. I like to read to vampire books. I love to make new friends too. I am on team edward because edward i.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Naomi Cullen


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Naomi Cullen