chapter 3

chapter 3

A Chapter by Naomi Cullen

Chapter 3:

In my dream I was in a forest. I looked around and I thought I was alone, until I saw Josh smiling at me with his white sharp and his violet eyes. His eyes locked with mine and said," Don't be afraid, please come here Jen." I started to walk to him until he held me by my shoulders in a bink of an eye."Don't be afraid. It will all be over soon.” he whispered. He was bending his head I thought to my face, but he was going for my neck. It felt like two sharp needles that went in my neck and I started screaming. It felt like I was being burned alive. I screamed again.

I woke up and it was 7:00am. I was so scared I started shaking. It felt so real; I felt my neck to see that there was holes in my neck. I got up, shaking the dream for my head and went to go take a shower and relax. I put on my clothes and ran downstairs not trying to look worried.
“Good morning did you sleep well?” asked mom.
“Um...I guess I did.” I lied. I did want to tell my mom, the dream was just too scary.
“You don’t need your jacket today. It looks like it will be sunny.” Dad said looking at the news.
“I will bring my jacket anyway. You can always trust the weatherman.” I said as I grabbed my jacket. The doorbell rang, as always Rachel came on time.
“Bye guys see you later.” I said closing the door. Rachel gave me a hug and we got in the car. For once I did tell Rachel to slow down. The sooner I get to school, the sooner I get to see Josh. I started to think about the dream I had; all that I could think about was Josh smiling at me with his eyes.
“Jen, Jen…you seem distracted today. Are you thinking about Josh again?” she hinted.
“No, I just to get to school today.” I said.
“Oh I see you want see Josh again don’t you?” she hinted again. Why does she do this? This is so embarrassing.
“No I just want to get to school okay.” I said as I blushed.
“Yeah okay.” as she winked at me. It started to rain and lucky for me I brought my jacket.
“Aw man I thought I wasn’t going to rain today. The weather man said it was going to be sunny.” she whinned.
“Lucky for you I brought a jacket incase you forgot.” I laughed. Sometimes Rachel can be so forgetful.
“Thank you so much! You are the greatest friend ever!!!”she yelled. We were at the school by now and Rachel gave me a crushed hug. We went out the car and ran to the school, I tried to see Josh’s car but it was rain to hard for me to see. As the day went on I hoped to see Josh again, but I didn’t see him. I was a little sad so I walked slowly to Rachel’s car, and didn’t say anything to her when I was in it.
“Hey Jen, did you see Josh today?” she asked
“No I didn’t.” I said softly.
“Is that why you are sad. Hey I have something to cheer you up, we are going out tonight!” she said excitedly. She loves to go dancing and shopping. But since I am her friend I have to be dragged to go shopping. I didn’t mind going dancing, but shopping I hated to go.
“I don’t know Rachel.” I said depressed. I really didn’t feel like doing anything today.
“Aw come on Jen, it will cheer you up.” she said happily.
“Okay I will come with you.” I said as I looked out the window.
“Yaaaa…I can’t wait!” she yelled. We were at my house around this time.
“Okay I will see you at 7:00pm tonight.” She said.
“Okay see you later tonight.” I said as I waved goodbye. I really didn’t feel like going anywhere today, but I would anyway even if I said no I would somehow how go with her anyway. I open my door and sat at the table, my parent s were watch TV.
“Hi guys I home.” I yelled over the TV.
“Hi honey, how was school?” my mom asked.
“Fine” I said not trying to sound sad.
“Oh mom is it okay that me and Rachel go out tonight.” I asked
“I think its okay, what about you dear?” she asked my dad.
“Yeah it’s okay just being careful. Some teenage girl was killed today by a madman.” he said.
“Dad I know how to protect myself, I will be fine.” I said as I went upstairs.
I closed my door to find some to wear. I put out my blue jeans and a nice red shirt. After I got dressed, I listened to some soft piano music. I was thinking about Josh and seeing in my head how handsome he was, thinking about his violet eyes. My daydreamed was broken by the doorbell. It was 7:00pm and Rachel was here to take me out somewhere. I ran downstairs and grabbed my coat.
“Bye guys.” I said.
“Okay Jen have fun and be careful.” my dad said. Sometimes my dad can be so overprotective.
“I will bye.” I said as I ran to Rachel’s car. Rachel was already in the car waiting for me.
“Hi Jen so are you ready?” she said excitedly.
“Ready as I will ever be.” I whispered.
“Come on Jen cheer up, this will be fun maybe you will see Josh there.” she hinted.
“Yeah right.” I said sarcastically. Rachel drove very fast to this club we were going to. I got out the car with Rachel, and the club had a lot of flashing lights and loud music. There was a lot of people there and Rachel and I went to go get a drink. Rachel went to go dance while I sat down in a chair and had another drink. I looked out the window I could of sworn I saw Josh looking at me, but when I looked again he was gone. I must be seeing things. A guy who looked handsome asked me to dance with him. I didn’t want to be rude, so I danced with him. He took me outside, but it started to rain again. He started kissing me and I pushed him off of me. He fell on the ground all wet.
“What are you doing?”I yelled. He grabbed me again and made me look into his eyes.
“I’m kissing you and you look very pretty.”he said as he slurred him words together. He started kissing me again, his mouth tasted like alcohol. He must be drunk. I slapped him in the face this time. I trying to run away, but he caught my arm and pushed me against the wall. I tried to scream for help, but the music in the club was too loud. He put a knife to my neck and was threatening me.
“Please stop.”I begged. The rain started to some down very hard and there was thunder and lightning now. I was very scared I thought I was going to die, until I heard a low growl in the shadows and I saw dark red eyes staring at the guy. Then all of a sudden the guy was on the floor shaking. I was about to fall on the ground until someone caught me. Then I looked into his violet eyes and started to black out.


© 2009 Naomi Cullen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on April 15, 2009


Author

Naomi Cullen
Naomi Cullen

Sratford, NJ



About
I'm am a huge twilight fan!! I love the twilight saga and the movie and I like to watch anime too. I like to read to vampire books. I love to make new friends too. I am on team edward because edward i.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Naomi Cullen


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Naomi Cullen