Chapter 1: The Loser

Chapter 1: The Loser

A Chapter by ultimate324

Chapter 1: The Loser





Hello there to all or none who visit this place just to read and know more about the great Ethan who was once just a plain regular human and a loser at that, turn into a very known person among the big universe. It wasn’t an easy task getting up there, nor did I expect to even still be here, you know, alive and writing this down. I figured many would want to know who I was exactly so I might as well leave some facts behind in case there are those who try to taint my reputation with fake tales.

Before all of my accomplishments and glory I was just some 16-year-old virgin high school boy who went through the usual loser things, which was being bullied, loner, made fun of, and no girlfriend It was a tough life for me back then in school and home wasn’t any better honestly, although I would admit that it was my own fault that my parents also treated me like s**t because despite being a loser I wasn’t even a smart loser. So I wasn’t popular nor was I a nerd, just a garbage human who wasted air with every breath. Of course, I was aware that studying would benefit me in the future, but s**t man I couldn’t even force myself to do it.

I was a very useless soul who only went to school to deal with bullshit, return home to deal with more bullshit, and my only escape to happiness was simply playing video games and dank memes. Life at that time to me was just so lame, all I ever wished was to live a carefree life where I can just chill without worrying about bullshit and if bullshit came to me then I could simply shrug it off like a bug. In my head, I would always quote what life would tell me in my face if it ever had a physical form.

How dare you expect such a life! Do you want a good life? Here, take my s**t, hold it, and run it down this hallway full of hardships and hard work. If you pass through all of that then congratulations! You get a good life but with no guarantees, bye!” Imaginary Life tells me in my head.

Now that you have an idea as to the type of person I was back then, let’s get started on how all of that began to change. It was one school day during math class with a generic room of posters and whatnot of math with tables and seats so crowded that it was pretty cramped(public ghetto school). Anyways, I was minding my own business alone at my table until the teacher was looking around at his desk desperately like he lost something which he didn’t lose. His wallet got stolen by someone.

Class! I really hope no one here took my wallet and if you did, please just return it so we can avoid wasting time in getting a dean to check your belongings.” Mr. Phin said who was a 30ish-year-old man, wearing casual clothing.

The wallet was stolen by a group of four popular kids who were also my bullies, they had taken the wallet when the teacher was talking to another teacher outside before class started and when everyone was entering doing their own thing. So when the teacher had asked, everyone just stayed quiet looking around, not knowing what he was on about including the ones who stole it, acting like idiots pretending not to know. Mr. Phin kept looking around and still didn’t find it, knowing he didn’t drop or forgot it, his suspicion towards the class was more clear.

I’m getting the dean over here so if no one speaks up I’m going to make sure everyone gets detention just because someone thought it would be a great idea to take something that didn’t belong to them.” Mr. Phin heads towards the school phone to call up the dean.

Wait!” One of the popular kids shouted named Alex, raising his hand.

Oh, was it you?” Mr. Phin asks.

No, but I know who it was,” Alex claimed.

So who was it?” Mr. Phin wondered.

Franky then points his motherfucking finger right at me.

It was Ethan,” Alex says with the utmost disgusting fake confidence.

I didn’t say anything at that moment because I honestly didn’t know what the f**k was going on, nor did I expect to get thrown under the bus.

Ethan, did you take my wallet?” Mr. Phin asked me.

No-”

He did take it, I saw him do it.” Alex's other d****e friend spoke up named Chris, interrupting me.

Yeah, I didn’t want to rat him out but after hearing we would get detention for his dumbass?” Another called Mike, giving me that nod of disappointment which was bullshit.

Wait! It wasn’t me!” I shouted not trying to be ballsy in picking a fight with them because I was still just a weak loser back then.

Dude, we saw you take it, stop lying retard.” The last one who blamed me named Isac.

Everyone had their eyes focused on me, being in an embarrassing situation and I was just there expecting someone to at least back me up, knowing some actually saw those fuckers take it. However, most of them didn’t bother and some simply didn’t even care what was going on. I end up getting months worth of detention for something I didn’t do. I also got beat by my own parents who didn’t believe their own son, taking away my video games and internet for months as well.

At that point, I was beginning to reach a certain level of losing my sanity and become one of those kids you would hear on the news that would commit suicide or decide to buy a gun and do a mass murder. Unfortunately, even if I did get at that level, I was still a big weak coward who would probably hesitate in killing myself or someone else. All I could do was just ask myself why is living such a pain in the a*s.

However, it wasn’t long until my life completely changed during that period of time. It was at night when I had to do detention late because they had to postpone my detention for a week and they weren’t just going to let me off with that free week so they added in the time for the lost week. Once I finished my detention, I walk back home to do nothing other than my usual thing of eating, masturbate, and just lay around in bed. As I walked on the street, I took notice of a group of popular kids hanging around in the walkway path like a bunch of cocksuckers blocking the s**t. I didn’t bother going past them in order to avoid the possible bullshit, so I took another way and went through an ally. Observing it all the way to the end, I had thought no one was among the ally until in the middle of walking within, some random dude pops out who was hiding behind a dumpster and stabbed me multiple times in my chest and gut, covering it with holes. I fell over to the ground unable to move while the dude checked my pockets and backpack to steal whatever I had which was a measly two dollars.

Useless.” The man said when he realized I had nothing worth stealing and just walked off, leaving me to die there just for two bucks.

Bleeding out quickly and in pain, all I did was stare at the sky watching all the stars in space and thinking back on my s****y life before I die.

Well, I was going to die sooner or later. Wish I could have at least lost my virginity first, oh well. They better let me do it in hell.” I thought to myself.

When my eyes began to grow dark and blurry, I had caught a glimpse of a strange light that looked like a star far away, however, it suddenly grew bigger, brighter, and was coming towards me. That was all I was able to see since my eyes completely shut before I could witness anything else.

When that had happened, I somehow awake the next morning in my room and on my own bed which is something that isn’t supposed to happen when you die, heck it would make more sense if I woke up in a hospital room. I wasn’t one to be the type who would think it was a dream or some crap, I right away knew something unusual happened. Rushing to the bathroom I checked myself in the mirror and had no stab marks on my body.

What the hell?” I wondered, not knowing what was going on.

A few seconds later, my body began to hurt from the inside very intensely, I also felt nausea at the same time so much that I began to throw up constantly on the toilet. All of that extreme pain lasted for about a whole two minutes, almost like my body was breaking down or I had some strange bugs crawling through inside.

Are you ok?” My mother asked who was named Mia, knocking on the bathroom door.

When the two minutes had passed, my body suddenly went back to normal like I had no form of sickness, to begin with, in fact, I felt much better.

Uh, the f**k is going on?” I ask myself as I tried to get up from my knees after vomiting.

That’s when I suddenly noticed that my hands in which were holding tightly on the sides of the toilet had been crushed. Not only that but when I tried to use the sink to get up, I also break it after simply trying to rest my hand there to pick myself up. That’s when my entire life changed in that moment, a life in which I actually wished, never expecting it to come true, although I later find out it was only for a limited time because you know, how dare I expect something good last forever. 



© 2017 ultimate324


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on March 6, 2017
Last Updated on April 12, 2017