Chapter 3: The Visitor Who Came and Destroyed

Chapter 3: The Visitor Who Came and Destroyed

A Chapter by ultimate324

Chapter 3: The Visitor Who Came and Destroyed





When I learned that I can survive being in space without getting hurt or die, I still didn’t bother going anywhere beyond space. When I thought about space traveling there were many things that could go wrong if I tried so I just wanted to stick with my amazing and chill life on earth. However, those days of me living my dream life came to an end.

It all happened when I was in the middle of the desert doing my daily training of keeping my powers and body in shape. When I had finished, I was ready to go on to have some food until I suddenly felt a strange chill down my spine and felt the presence of someone behind me. I slowly turned around, wondering who or what could possibly give me such a feeling on earth. That’s when I saw a woman known as Elisa, she stood there wearing strange clothing with a lot of strings sticking out of them like they were simply torn out.

Who are you?” I asked, not feeling fear at that time since I had no idea who she was.

Elisa just smiled at me and had such sinister eyes that stared me down like she could kill me at any moment. Just by looking at her eyes, that chill started to grow into fear, something I hadn’t felt ever since I got my powers.

You better not f**k with me!” I yelled out and dashed at my fastest speed towards her.

Having the intent to kill Elisa she easily reacted to my attack and punched my gut. I fell to my knees and felt a lot of pain from just that single punch.

What the hell is going on?” I asked myself as my whole world turned upside down.

It was a shocking moment for me since for a whole seven years I felt unstoppable and never felt pain. At that moment I began to wonder if I was finally getting punished for abusing my powers or something else, but all my guesses were very wrong.

Make sure you watch closely as I kill everyone from earth,” Elisa said as she turned her back away from me.

You b***h!” I get angry only because I didn’t want to accept the fact that someone could hurt me.

I paid no attention to her threat, thinking there was no possible way she could do such a thing, but I was naive. When I charged at Elisa again, she stabbed me with a bunch of strings that pierced my body and hanged me like a rag doll. Unable to move a single muscle besides my head, that is when I started to witness a massive slaughter right before my eyes and it happened so quick from a single person. Elisa had every human stuck in the sky like a web, pierced with strings all over their bodies. It was such a devastating sight, I didn’t know what to think as I watched the whole blue sky covered in bodies and feel an actual rain of blood pour down on my skin.

Nice view isn’t it? It’s my personal favorite.” Elisa leans her right shoulder onto my head.

I tried to sense if there was at least one person alive on earth but I felt or heard nothing, not even animals.

What the f**k! Why would you do such a thing to your own planet?” I asked in anger, thinking she was a human.

Fool, I’m not a human,” Elisa replied and simply walks off laughing, disappearing among the billions of strings that wrapped around her and dispersed.

No matter how much I had raged those strings that bounded me wouldn’t rip or budge. I was completely stuck there and forced to sit in the rain of blood. That’s when moments later, a spaceship appears just right outside of earth, being able to catch a glimpse of it through the billions of bodies that covered the sky. That spaceship charged up a giant red beam that struck the earth, spreading everywhere and burned everything. 



© 2017 ultimate324


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on April 12, 2017
Last Updated on April 12, 2017