Chapter 2: Getting Hated By The World

Chapter 2: Getting Hated By The World

A Chapter by ultimate324

Chapter 2: Hated by the World





It took a while for me to exactly figure out how my body worked now, not only that but I had a difficult time hiding it. I also ended up getting more punishment from my parents when I had broken the toilet and sink, although that s**t didn’t matter since I had strong enough powers to take over earth if I wanted, but I didn’t. The powers I received was pretty basic, just super strength, speed, senses, and regeneration. Of course, there was more to it that I hadn’t figured out but I’ll explain that later.

The first thing I used my powers with was to get some good old revenge on those fuckers who framed me. It was after school when most of the students were leaving campus from multiple exits, mines was near the lunch area. Anyways, I was fortunate enough that my detention was held off for that day and I went straight out. Before all the detention and whatnot I would always either take a detour or wait a bit because every time I went early to go home they would always pull me aside to give me crap. So there I was walking by the big crowd, waiting for those d*********s to call out to me.

Ethan!” Alex shouts.

I turned around to see him and his other turds also take notice of me while Alex made a gesture to go to them. Giving off a smirk on my face, I raise my right arm and flip them off.

F**k you!” I yelled as loud as I could so everyone could hear it.

Many looked to see what was happening, seeing Alex and his group of five others immediately come to me.

What the f**k did you say?” Alex asks as he immediately tried shoving me hard when he got near me.

When he did, Alex put so much force onto it that he gets the surprise shock of trying to push something extremely tough, like the poor insect was trying to shove a boulder.

Wow, you push like a little b***h.” I taunt him.

I’m gonna f**k you up!” Alex shouts and began to raise his fists to fight.

The moment he took his first swing I simply side step and smack the b***h on the head hard enough that everyone hears it along with knocking him out. His other friends started to try and jump me but they couldn’t do s**t. Unfortunately, I got too excited that I end up overusing my strength and end up breaking Mike’s left arm along with Chris’ right leg. School teachers and staff began to show up so I had to act like I was vulnerable again and let them take me to the principal's office where I wait for my parents who got called and told about the incident.

The hell is wrong with you?” My dad named Mason asks me as he pulled my hair in front of the principal, even though it didn’t hurt I still had to act like it did.

First you steal and now you hurt others?” My mom really being disappointed in me.

Giving me an earful on all this right and wrong crap as well as being the only one getting punished, I wasn’t able to hold it in anymore.

F**k this! You guys are telling me that I’m wrong when those stupid asses bullied me for a long time. They all attacked me and yet I’m the only one who is getting this stupid punishment? Screw all of you!” I shout in anger and turned my back, walking towards the door. “You don’t have to worry about making it an obligation to feed a failure anymore because I’m not coming back home.” I give my final words to my parents and leave.

I stab my own eardrums with my fingers and hold them as I ran all the way outside of the school, not wanting to hear what my parents wanted to say and jump as high and far as I could, away from all the bullshit. I no longer needed my parents, school, or anyone in general since I had such powers.

After running away from home, I spent the past three years training this power and found out during that time I could do so much more. I was able to emit a strange aura that surrounded my body and manipulate it to create all the elements. Not only that but I was also able to do illusions, barriers, and even a clone of myself. The power felt limitless like I was granted gods very own power. I thought at that time if whoever gave them to me was watching me, making sure I didn’t abuse such power too much. That’s what I thought for the whole three years of keeping myself hidden to earth. Eventually, I just said “F**k it!” and exposed myself to the world.

Going around earth I abused those powers as much as I could and never got punished or removed from them. For example, I made my way down to high-security places like the white house all like.

Aye! Lmao!” I shout out to trumps face as I had guards all jumping on to me trying to take me down and trying to choke me but they can’t do s**t to me.

Who are you? And what do you want?” Trump asks me with a shocked expression.

Name is Ethan and I just came to say wasup,” I said and casually walk out.

Then I would bait these hot women who think they could use me just because of my fame and power.

Hey, you’re that guy, right? Ethan?” A hot brunette who was around her mid-20s, wearing a bikini comes around and asks me when I casually relaxed, laying down on the sand.

Yeah.” I simply replied, not really being interested.

If there was one thing I didn’t abuse it was getting laid, meaning I was still a virgin back then. Ever since I got the power I had many random women suddenly start noticing me just because of my powers and only that.

You’re quite handsome now that I look at you more clearly.” The brunette trying to get her strings pulling.

Thanks, you’re not doing so bad yourself,” I said and decide to get straight to the point, not wasting time. “Say, I’ll do whatever you want if you do what I want,” I tell her in a way pretending that I’m thirsty for her.

Whatever I want?” The brunette acts clueless, thinking it was going her way easily like any other men she had leeched off from.

Haha! No! Did you really think I would do whatever you say in exchange for getting laid?” I laughed in an evil way.

F*****g creep! You look disgusting anyways.” The brunette tells me in a way to make herself look like she didn’t lose.

Aye! Why you mad? It was just a prank bro.” I couldn’t care less what she said.

Ew! Don’t talk to me anymore.” The brunette says with that typical disgusted expression of stuck up women.

Are you seriously giving me that above and below me crap?” I grabbed hold of her arm and groped her just to show her I could do whatever I wanted with her without needing to do anything for her.

Let me go!” The brunette yelled as she slapped and kicked me all over my body even though it had no effect on me.

A crowd of people began to gather seeing what I was doing and recording it.

Dumb b***h, I could f**k you if I wanted to, oh? What’s that? You’re going to call the cops on me? Too bad! Because they can’t do s**t to me! Wait? What was that? You’re going to call the army? Too bad! Because they won’t bother to go to war with me just for some poor dumb b***h who got molested.” I explain to her while laughing, trying to ruin that ego of hers for looking down on people just because she had a hot body.

And then there are the times when I get complaints on how I handle criminals who I catch.

You should be ashamed of yourself!” Some righteous type old man tells me when I caught a thug trying to rob a liquor store and I smacked him around in the face brutally in the middle of the street.

Shut up old man, I’m simply punishing this dude to make sure he never dares do something stupid again,” I said.

That’s going too far! All you had to do was subdue him and turn him into the police!” Another person shouts.

Everyone began to riot against me, telling me how I am a bad person and how I should use my power more responsibly blah blah blah.

I don’t give a f**k.” That’s all I said to those stupid people who spoke about all that responsibility crap as I gave them the finger.

Life was really good for me, the whole world couldn’t oppose against me. They tried once but I made sure to make it clear to all of them that it was stupid.

Eventually, I did end up maturing more after four years of abusing and training my power. I did a lot of what I wanted to do and now I just wanted to live that life I had wished before gaining superiority, which is just relaxing without having to worry about anything. Of course, people still hated and had doubts about me, saying how I am a threat to humanity and the world. So I took an interview on a show that was watched by millions of people in different languages.

Why do you refuse to use your power for good?” A woman named Helen who was the interviewer asked me as we both sat on a typical fancy studio couch on opposite sides.

I am.” I simply replied with a careless expression.

Yes, you do, but not constantly. You can save many more lives than what you already save, you can even change the whole world for the better. So why wouldn’t you do such a thing?” Helen asks as she tries to ignore my unprofessionalism.

Because I’m not a hero, I just live my own life. I want to let things flow normally without you people needing to depend on my power to help. All of you people should at least be glad that I am not true evil because I actually have the power to take over the world if I wanted. So all you government officials out there, stop being idiots planning special weapons and such in case I would ever decide to do it because I won’t.” I explained as I looked at the camera seriously.

Do you expect the people to believe your words?” Helen right away replied with another question.

I mean, taking over the world will be such a pain, like seriously, even if I did I would have to deal with rebels and all that annoying crap. I would rather just let the current leaders do their thing while I just chill.” I ended it there and just left the studio.

There was more to it but the other questions were not that interesting, just usual name, where I was born and stuff. Ah, and about my parents, I still never spoken to them nor revealed myself face to face with them ever since that time in the principal's office when I decided to run away. However, at the end of the day, they did go through with raising a failure so the least I did was make sure they were safe by giving them special protection with a technique I made that would activate a barrier to protect them from bad people looking to kill them just because they are related to me.

At that time, I was still bothered by the fact that I didn’t know why I was given power. That question remained a mystery for a whole seven years until it slowly got answered.

It was during a random night when I was just laying down on top of a mountain, watching the sky until I suddenly felt something. The feeling wasn’t coming from earth but from space, almost like my senses was detecting danger coming. I looked at the sky for a long time and stare onto the moon with a sudden idea. The thought never came to my mind for a whole seven years if I could actually go out onto space and survive without needing any special equipment. Honestly, I was scared to even try it, thinking I didn’t really have a reason to risk myself but curiosity got the best of me.

I take a hard step onto the ground with my right foot and take a stance as I looked at the moon. Charging up all my strength onto my legs, I take that huge single jump and the next thing I knew I crashed landed right on the moon like a meteor, making a big crater. It happened so quick that I decided to not do it again since if I had just jumped into raw space then I probably would be floating in space outside of the milky way. Anyways, the answer to surviving space is obvious, otherwise, I wouldn’t be here writing this s**t story with poor literature.

The feeling of being in space felt really weird with no sound. That was the moment I began to consider the possibility of actually traveling to another galaxy and maybe find other life. Many ideas began to flood my mind that I end up forgetting the reason why I even came to the moon in the first place. When I tried to sense that strange feeling I couldn’t anymore and it never returned.

Whatever, guess I’ll head back.” I thought to myself.

I jumped back to earth and continued on with my carefree life, not considering in investigating the danger I was feeling. That danger ended up coming back to bite me real hard for ignoring it and I regret it for the rest of my life. 



© 2017 ultimate324


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on March 6, 2017
Last Updated on April 12, 2017