An Unintentional Preface: His Last Words...

An Unintentional Preface: His Last Words...

A Chapter by Katy X
"

Why would he kill me... again? I may never know. He disappeared before I could find out.

"
HIS LAST WORDS...
An unintentional preface

“You’ve got to go.  Please!  Before they make me kill you... again.”

Those were his exact words.  The last words I heard him say before he disappeared. Which would make no sense at all, unless you were someone like me. And by “someone like me” I mean someone who’s, well… already dead.

That’s right.  Dead.  You don’t need to feel sorry for me though…  Well, you can a little, if you want.

But not too much, because obviously, I got over it.   Otherwise, how could I be writing this to you now? 

I’m not saying that it doesn’t totally suck (sometimes).  But I try to look at the bright side.  Not everyone gets a second chance.  A cosmic do-over.  Another life.

Dying was no fun, though I don’t remember much about it  (thankfully).  However, it gave me some perspective...

Truthfully, I think that you haven’t really lived until you’ve died.

Of course, the trick is not to stay dead.  Somehow I got that right. The technical term is "un-dead".  And it's not just me… there are others who have gone through something similar.

True, I died.  But the story didn’t end there.  I came back.  For lots of reasons, but in part it was to tell you the stories of girls like me:  to tell my story.

If only I could remember it.

X


© 2012 Katy X


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Katy X
This is the first entry in a serialized blog story.
For more, see:
http://www.undeadgirlsonlinesupportgroup.com
or
http://bit.ly/undeadwriters

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on November 29, 2012
Last Updated on December 3, 2012
Tags: supernatural, paranormal, urban fantasy, young adult, YA, vampires, ghosts, spirits, zombies, warlocks, witches, magic, murder, mystery, suspense, high school, girls, teenagers, teens


Author

Katy X
Katy X

Secret Location



About
I'm a student, a digital artist, and member of the undead. But that doesn't mean I don't have a story to tell... more..

Writing