Maldita 1

Maldita 1

A Chapter by vanlauredel

                        Crap! It turned out to be that this day is the WORST! Basically because its raining and I hate rain! (Curse the fickle weather!)

            Second, it’s kind of my graduation day…

                                    “Yehey! It’s my graduation day! “(Not! Hmp!)

            I’m not really onto the graduation thing since I’m not really a fan or enthusiast I might say (since I decided to widen my grammar) of boring, dull, unexciting celebration such as this. Its not that I had a bitter life in high school, it’s just that I hate everyone at school; the teachers, classmates the guard… (As in everyone!) and right now looking at them it hurts me to admit that I am like them, human that may be naïve, stupid, useless, incapable, dumb, vain, boastful, happy then sad (WTF is with that!?) everyone is Bipolar! (I learned this from the internet.)

            I actually asked my parents not to join because I was planning to spend the day sleeping, watching TV< surfing the net, texting and reading manga.

                        But still they got me to wear the stupid looking cheap quality toga!

I’m just glad that after a month or so I’ll be ‘out-a here!‘; I’ll be chilling in my own private dorm room in the campus of my prestige university doing whatever I want and no one to tell me what to do and when to do it. J

                                    S**t! They just called my name; got to play cute, look kind and pretend to be an angel (got to ask my dad for a new laptop)

 

“Fourth Honorable mention Ms. Vai Jean Antoinette Lorenze’”

(Yup! I’m smart! J)

And just look at them, my family; even my nanny is so proud of me. They’ve got no idea I’m a little devil at school.

                        I admit I’m really a brat since I’m an only child and we are kind of RICH;

 I guess… (Richer than you LOOSER!) So I always get what I want; and I mean ALWAYS!!!

 

 

Oooh… there’s the camera, SMILE! J hahaha

 

Speaking of psychology? I did say I’m going to college right? Very well I’m taking up psychology because I hate everyone, that simple and that complicated.

            Since the focus or topic is all about the psyche; well I definitely want to learn how to understand why people act and think the way they do ‘STUPID’; (and if ever I can simply ruin their lives by corrupting their little brains. Hahahaha evil I love it!)

 

                        As what Ernie Barong always say “knowledge Is Power “, and I definitely love POWER J

            Also I wish to understand myself further; why I think like this and why I act like I do.  (Yeah! I’m DEEP!)

 

 

Xoxo

       Vai L.



© 2010 vanlauredel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on June 28, 2010
Last Updated on June 28, 2010


Author

vanlauredel
vanlauredel

manila , Philippines



About
i'm just your ordinary 21 year old girl, who can't sing, can't dance. LOVE's to write, laugh and love.:) http://twitter.com/#!/vanlauredel http://www.quizazz.com/vanlauredel http://wattpad.com.. more..

Writing