Maldita 3

Maldita 3

A Chapter by vanlauredel

Soon I reached my beloved country the Philippines, the place I was born in my beloved country… (hahaha who are you kidding?)

Anyway, we got straight home. And I immediately asked for a glass of raspberry juice (its great for the skin!); at last my home, my house our lovely abode, the tiled floor, the stone walls, the well decorated-feng-shiu design. The western style interiors, the never ending love of my mother to plants. I hated it all.

            I cannot be pleased, so I walked straight to my room. Took a bath and decided to go to the mall, while I was looking for something I’d like to wear I saw this ugly dress in my closet it still has its tag saying brand new and with all the zero’s on it. Then I remembered that time when I bought it. I was walking in the mall, carrying things I bought, when I saw this group of girls looking at that ugly dress with all envy, I figured out they didn’t have enough money to buy it (too bad.. what a pity J)

So what I did was I asked a clerk to take the dress out of that manikin and bought it. Then left the boutique, I found it really funny when all of them went gaga over it. I was amused; I only bought this ugly dress so no one can buy it. J hahaha so then I took it out of my closet and gave it to my nanny, told her I bought it for her with all smiles I said

“I bought it for you since I knew it would look good on you.” J she said thanks’

Then soon enough I found something I would wear in the mall.  So I asked my dad; at first he didn’t want to allow me but I forced him so. (I told you I get what I want)

 

Soon we reached the mall, me and my driver. I asked him to wait for me there, and told him to get himself a snack. (I’m only Maldita I’m not a b***h.J)

 So then I walked out of the car with my purse only, went in every boutique... I don’t have any particular favorites in brands; as long as it has good quality and it looks good then I’ll buy it. (I’m not picky I think, I just know what I want)

I find it amusing when people in the malls look at me as if I’m all looks and no brains; they got no idea my IQ is way higher than them. This is what I love doing, observing people and criticizing them, I love the feeling of ruining people happiness when they think their all that then when they get to hear what I say, they meet the painful reality that their also only human and their not perfect. (Simple really, if you think you’re perfect at that rate then call me GOD.) J

I got tired of shopping so I decided to eat as I always do; not really on the mood for rich people food but what can I do I’m rich!, so I sat down, asked for the menu and immediately observed people, since I’m going to study psychology got to practice now.

Men are my favorite guinea pig, they’re the most interesting and simple minded (only think of SEX) creature in the animal kingdom.

. And women are those critical and more likely to be articulate (Nagy!) and talks more of nonsense (nagging).

Hey this guy just came in with her girlfriend and he flirted with me with his eyes, I see... Okay then the girl just rolled eyes at me, all right I officially hate you so I’ll ruin your life hideous female. … (Ruin meaning I’m going to steal your boyfriend today.)

hhhhhmmmm yum, revenge is sweet, okay… mirror, check ; look good ( as always) girlfriend not looking check, boyfriend look at me, okay his looking at me,

(Glance down a little... perfect now look back at him and flicker your eyes 2-3 times, then smile shy.) Perfect! You just got him go gaga and imagine perverted things men automatically turn on. Now wait till girlfriend go to comfort room to re-tach, all girls go to the comfort room.

Okay, girlfriend just out now, pay… flirt with him;

Walk towards him (10-9-8-7-6- ) then (5-4- ) Whisper something to his ears,

(3-2-1) “hey nice----tie” Then, (zero) PERFECT timing girlfriend out. Hahaha okay, a big fight so, I’m out a here.

                                   

 

Xoxo

Vai L.

 

 



© 2010 vanlauredel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on June 28, 2010
Last Updated on June 28, 2010


Author

vanlauredel
vanlauredel

manila , Philippines



About
i'm just your ordinary 21 year old girl, who can't sing, can't dance. LOVE's to write, laugh and love.:) http://twitter.com/#!/vanlauredel http://www.quizazz.com/vanlauredel http://wattpad.com.. more..

Writing