Chapter 3 - Jake & Sadie

Chapter 3 - Jake & Sadie

A Chapter by {{Vanessa.Williams}}

Chapter 3 - Jake & Sadie 

SPOV (Sadie POV)

The lone wolf had been on the edge of my mind ever since I had run into him. I feel sympathy for him, because i knew the hardships of being cast off. I had a best friend named Lilac, and she got cast off. I see her sometimes in secret, but she isn't doing too well. Anybody who gets cast off never does that wolf. That wolf has me praying for him.

Another reason why I had been thinking about him a little bit is because I have this strange feeling that I have known him, and that he will make a great impact on my life. Was he my true mate or something? I couldn't think that, otherwise Jake would kill my dad. 

Of course, when we met the loner, the alpha of my pack, and also my mate (sadly) Jake would act like a major a*s. He didn't know that my best friend was a loner, and he shouldn't know. He would forbid me to see her and would most probably kill her. His big idea is to kill all the loners, because he thinks that they are a nuisance and don't deserve to live. See? He's such an idiot.

And he was the one that started the whole rule saying that loners were s**t. Jake was the alpha of one of the most powerful wolf packs in all of north america, and he had the abilty to have any wolf killed, and any wolf tortured. You would think that since I was his mate, I had that same amount of power too, but that was not the case at all. Jake forbid me to go to any of the councils, saying it was unlady like. 
I wanted so badly to shove his head through a*s. 

I still hoped to see the loner someday, hopefully while he's still alive, and when he's healthy. He was on the near brink of death when Jake and I saw him on our daily patrol. He looked frozen, barely lifeless. He was becoming even more and more emaciated, and i worried about him, though I tried not to make that apparent. 
You see, werewolves don't really have privacy. I really hate the fact that we have a mental telepathic connection. Sure, it was useful for battle, but no privacy! Only the alphas could block their minds well. 

I heard Jake pad up to me suddenly. Hey babe. 

Hey...  I replied to him.

I have to go over to another pack to strengthen our treaty between them. While I'm gone, Brant is in charge. 

'Kay. I was never left in charge, much to my extremem annoynace. Jake was so sexist. It bugged the hell out of me. I don't even know why I put up with him in the first palce, but I had to, otherwise he'd threaten to kill me. 

I deliberated on whether to search for the loner again. After all, he looked like he could use some help. Maybe I could take him to meet my friend. They could form a pack together, and help each other live. Maybe they could even become mates! Maybe they could come together and make an army that could murder Jake...

I surveyed my surroundings, most of the pack wasn't up yet and Brant was far away. I could sneak out of the pack and be back before anybody could suspect anything! 
I would have to be very careful though...

I felt the adrenaline pumping as I snuck over to hide in the shrubs. This action was pointless, but I wanted to be one of those spies in the movies that I saw during the periods that I was human. James Bond, Casanova, I'd be like them! I giggled at the thought. I could feel more adrenaline pumping through my veins and the muscles in my legs tensing to run. 

It all felt so good! I was really wishing that I was a real spy now. 

Before I knew it, I was out of the den and searching for the loner. 

Jake was going to kill me, and I didn't care...must be the adrenaline. I actually wanted him to kill me!....adrenaline again. I wanted to go exploring, and run away, taking Lilac with me and the loner. We could all become loners and start our own pack!

I threw my head back and laughed. Right now, I was utterly and absurdly crazy, but right now, I didn't care.
**************
I searched for a long time...a VERY long time, time that I shouldn't be searching for, but I still didn't find the loner. Oh well...maybe I could search tomorrow. I turned to head back the way that I had come from only to realize that it was dark, and night was casting itself down. 

Wait, how long had I been out here?!

I had left at dusk, and now the sun had already set. Aw, crap! Jake was probably already back, and very pissed now. He probably sent the whole pack out to search for me. He was so paranoid that some other wolf would fall in love with me and take me away from him. Yeah, he's really crazy...

I ran to the direction of our camp, but realized that I wasn't seeing anything familiar. I looked around, only to realize that I wasn't in our territory. I ran around, feeling hopelessly lost and a little fearful. I had heard stories of werewolves getting lost in other packs' territories, and it never ended well for them. I shivered as I thought of what would happen once I was discovered. I shivered again once I thought what JAKE was going to do to them once they discovered me.

In my hurry to get out of unknown territory, I slid on a piece of ice and smashed my foot against a rock. I was more shocked than in pain, but that was only at the moment. How the hell would a rock be sticking out in all that snow?! Now, the pain finalyl came and I whimpered. I couldn't put any weight on the foot without yelping. I think I fractured it. That was just GREAT. To make matters even worse, that was also my dominant paw. Fun.

I'm not one to be helpless and all, I'm really not, but right then, I was unsure of what to do. Being a werewolf, I knew what to do, I wasn't one of those damsel in distress girls. Those chicks disgusted me. Right now though, I felt like one of them, scared and alone...and cold. Help would be on the way, and would reach me soon....before I freeze....I hope. 

It seemed like hours before our hunters Dame and Delta found me. I was chilled to the bone, and my teeth were literally chattering. 

What happened Sadie?! Dame yelped, seeing me on the ground. She came over to me, concern radiating off of her. Jake would put everyone through hell once he found out that I was hurt. Everyone would probably be punished, yet they couldn't hate me without being cast off from the pack. They didn't deserve to be punished, I should be the one instead...even though I most likely will.

I tripped over a damn rock, I growled. 

We need to get you over to came quick, Delta said sternly. Jake is going berserk. 
I snorted. Of course he is.

Don't be mean... Dame whispered. He really cares about you...he loves you.

Uh-huh...If only they knew...if only they knew what Jake had done.

My parents were from a different pack, a less powerful pack. Though they had been powerful once, but the alpha casted out half of his members. My pack had gotten into a fight with Jake's pack, but to offer a treaty of peace, they traded me away. It wasn't time for me to have a mate, but I was traded away. I hated that I was traded like a slave to this pack, and maybe if matters were different, I'd like the pack a lot more. Soon after I arrived in the pack, Jakes's parents died, leaving him as heir to be the alpha to the pack. He "fell in love" with me and chose me to be his mate. I knew that he just wanted to pick a mate so he could be more powerful. Since I was offered as a gift to the pack, if I didn't be his mate, he said he'd kill my parents and slaughter me. 

And to this day, he threatens that. I am a prisoner to him, but he casts it off as love. If he really loved me, then he would let me free. He is a tyrantm and I controlling b*****d. Only I knew the real truth about him.

I limped back to my prison with Dame and Delta. Dame and Delta were mates, and I could tell that they really loved each other. I felt a little envy, but I knew that I should be happy for them instead. I sighed as we neared the camp. Time to go back to hell. 
******************************
Sadie! Thank goodness you're safe! Where were you?! There was the voice of my prince charming.

I was going out for a walk... I lied. i forgot that my left front paw was fractured and stepped upon it. I yelped in pain.

What happened to your paw? Jake ran over to me and licked it tenderly. I heard awwws from the other members of the pack, but I knew that this was just a facade. Jake helped me back to our den and made sure that no one could hear him before he let out his wrath.

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?! he yelled.

Here it comes. I sighed. 

I went for a walk...

Without my permission?!

Okay. Whoa. Why the hell did I need this b*****d's permission?!

I looked at him straight in the face. Yes.

One of your parents are going to die tonight, he growled. Or maybe one their new cubs...

Horror came plain on my features and Jake saw that. He smiled grimly and began striding out of the den.

No! Jake, please! I'll do anything! I begged. I limped over to him as quickly as I could. 

Jake turned back and I didn't like the glint I saw in his eyes. Anything?

Why did I say anything? Nonetheless, I stood my ground. Anything.

We are in needing of an heir, in case something happens to me...which nothing WILL. I would like to have a son, someone who admires their father and is respectful...

A son or a slave? I thought bitterly, but didn't allow him to know.

So I was thinking that we could use some time alone, don't you agree babe? he growled seductively. 

I was literally trembling. Every inch of me was trembling and I could feel my blood turn cold and my heart start hammering in my chest. Why had I been stupid enough to go out? Why?

Answer me when I ask you something! Jake called, annoyed. 

Y-yes... My voice trembled, much to my displeasure. I didn't like showing weakness in front of Jake. 

Aww, is someone scared? Jake mocked me. Don't worry, it'll just be a little painful. I'm not going to kill you...

Isabel, please help me. 

I was trembling even more, but I had to do this, to save my parents, to save myself.
Jake started closing in, coming closer and closer. I fell to the floor, shaking and trembling. Jake stopped, disgust plain on his features. Get up, b***h. Stop acting so scared!

My legs started shaking, whines escaping from my mouth. 

I'll make it quick, Jake growled. Happy?

And true to his word, he came, quickly and confidently. Before I knew it, he had mounted on me and I couldn't move. Then came the explosion of pain and I whimpered. The pain was all I could think about before I had fainted. 



© 2011 {{Vanessa.Williams}}


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on May 1, 2011
Last Updated on May 1, 2011


Author

{{Vanessa.Williams}}
{{Vanessa.Williams}}

City of the Wolves, Transylvania



About
I'm a paranormal romance freak, and that's mostly what I like to read, as well as write. Angels, Werewolves, Vampires, you say "oh my" and I say "HECK YEAH!" (: I do make exceptions to my writing, s.. more..

Writing