Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kurayami

The air was cold as I walked to the bus stop. The water puddles on the road suggests that while I was at the library, it rained. I hug my book bag close to my chest and skipped alongside the foot path to avoid walking in to water puddles.

I caught sight of a young boy about seven years old entering a park. He looked around the park entrance, frowning, then he bent down to tie his shoe laces. Then he walked away with a sudden burst of speed as if he doesn't want to be seen by any one. I wondered what that reason was.


I walked to the park entrance. Somehow my heart told me to follow this anonymous boy, to see if he left any clue why he was acting so out of place.

On the path, there was an envelope. I picked it up. The envelope isn't wet which indicates that it has been here for a few minutes. It's not heavy. On the front of the envelope is my name in elegant French Writing. I opened the envelope. 

The letters says:
"Meet me in front of the library tomorrow morning at 10 o'clock."
The letter wasn't signed off so I have not way of knowing who it was from. 
I checked the time. The bus is about to arrive. I hurriedly got out of the park with the envelope in my hand and caught the bus just as it pulled up.


© 2014 Kurayami


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A good read. Can't help with description.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I might be a hypocrite if I say this but this chapter lacks of description about things that I can`t...I don`t know what that word is

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kurayami

9 Years Ago

Thanks. I'll work on it.
Yvette this is a mysterious and great first chapter, please do work on your book, I would like to read the finished copy.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I like the way the scenario is described and how it builds interest in reading more

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kurayami

9 Years Ago

Thank you.

~Yvette

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 16, 2014
Last Updated on June 17, 2014


Author

Kurayami
Kurayami

Hotel Transylvania



About
♪♫♪ more..

Writing
Autumn Autumn

A Poem by Kurayami


The choice The choice

A Story by Kurayami