Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by His

Out of the blue she starts hitting me savagely. She punches me in the stomach and claws at my face I try to back away but she yanks me to her by my long black hair that was thick years earlier but thinned as she started to beat me and rip it out. Then she takes my head bashing it against the wall causing my vision to flicker. Shes yelling at me that it's my fault, that I'm the reason he's gone. She punches me and I feel my nose break and when the blood starts pouring down my face... I snap. Suddenly it's like it's in slow motion and I feel deadly calm. I grab her and slam her against the wall then punch her in the stomach before darting out the door. As I run I hear her cursing and threatening me but I just keep running.
I don't think. I just run. I run away. I run away from my mom's abuse, my father's death, and my feeling of worthlessness. I'm tired of being so depressed. I'm so tired of my grades falling, of not eating, of eating too much, and being so helpless that all I do is sit in my room trying to find a way to end my pain. At first I started by burning myself in the shower but lately that hasn't been enough and I've resorted to scissors and my arm. It doesn't cut me it just leaves a swollen lines on my upper arm and it helps me concentrate. 
I forget to look where I'm going and as I race across the road a police car bumps me sending me sprawling. What the crap was that. I look up and two people get out, a small plump lady with long black hair and a tall man who wears a hat obscuring his hair from sight. 
The lady races to me with a look of concern then a look of panic as she sees my bloody nose, "Are you okay?" she asks worriedly.
"Yeap."  I mutter in my head I'm thinking No I'm not okay I want to die I want it to end, "The blood isn't from you bumping me."
The male cop looks annoyed and asks snappily, "Then what's it from? Let me guess you got in a fight?"
I look him in the eye sick and tired after what all has happened today and I snap back, "No my mother beats me because she thinks I'm the reason for my father's death. Is that okay with you!" By the end of the sentence it wasn't a question but a yell and all my rage and adrenaline gets sapped out of my causing me to break down sobbing. All the pain rushes to me, my father's death, the names my mother called me, my best friends betrayal, my first love who cheated on me and tore apart my heart, and when my diary was destroyed.
He looks down at me with a trace of knowing and kneels down beside me putting his arm around my shoulders, "You need to come down to the station with us so we can help you." Then he helps me up and leads me to the car.
"T... Thank you." When he gets me in the back of the car the world goes black.


© 2018 His


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on March 28, 2018
Last Updated on March 28, 2018


Author

His
His

About
My names Ruby and I have two babies named Willow (she has four paws and purrs lol) and Princess (she also has four paws and she's learning to bark). I quit writing for a while and I'm starting up agai.. more..

Writing
Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by His


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by His