Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by His

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulder and I sit up looking around, "Where are we?"
The lady who shook me awake said, "The police station, remember?" She looks at me concerned like I might fall to the floor in tears.
 Then it all hits me at once as I remember that I ran away and I'm here because someone is finally saving me from my mother's brutal beatings. Tears well up in my eyes and I manage to choke out, "Oh..."
She starts walking towards a brick building with huge windows every five bricks, but when I tried to look inside one I realized they we're tinted. When she notices I'm not following her she looks at me and sees what I'm staring at then says, "Those are tinted and bulletproof to protect everyone inside. Don't worry you're safe here."
So I follow her into the building and the first thing that hits me is the sent of mint and something darker. I look around and my eyes latch onto the handsomest guy ever. He wears a tight white t-shirt that defines his muscles and dark blue jeans. I look at his face to find crystal blue eyes starting at me. I quickly blush and look away. The lady noticed me doing this and smiles teasingly, "Like the bad boys do we?"
I go redder and stay silent and her grin gets wider as she heads to the office he's sitting outside of and tells me to sit in the only seat open. It was right next to him. Then she walks into the office and shuts the door.
After about five minutes the boy turned to me and asked, "what ya in for?"
I giggle nervously, "I ran away." I hold out my hand to him, "By the way my names Shadow." Wow that was smooth great going retard. I think to myself.
He smiles a smile that has me hypnotized and I lean in closer, "Really? Well my name's Secret."
I find myself smiling back and I copy him, "what ya in for?" Feeling a rush of happiness as his grin deepens. He is soo cute! I can't believe he's talking to me. I wonder if he actually likes me. My heart starts racing at the thought.
"Got in a fight with a cop at school." As soon as he said that the door swings open and his escort leads him somewhere else and he calls over his shoulder, "See ya later Shadow-gator"
I blush a deep scarlet when all eyes turn on me and sink into my seat. Then the door opened and my life changed forever... 


© 2018 His


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on March 28, 2018
Last Updated on March 28, 2018


Author

His
His

About
My names Ruby and I have two babies named Willow (she has four paws and purrs lol) and Princess (she also has four paws and she's learning to bark). I quit writing for a while and I'm starting up agai.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by His


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by His