Sky

Sky

A Chapter by Robert Francis Callaci

Sky

 

 

 

Who or What will untie the knot of the string that encircles and binds us
to this wheel
that forever spins and turns in purposeless direction

 

 

Will it be you or it that takes the hammer to the wheel knocking out the spokes
without thought or contemplation

 

As the wheel loses its support it ceases to turn and spin and the hammer turns into a knife

The knot is severed rather then untied and the freefall takes us and it to a larger wheel

with thicker spokes and the string is now a rope  with many knots instead of one



Who or What will untie the knots of the rope that wraps and fastens us and it to the wheel

that forever spins and turns in seemingly random direction

 

(from the lost writings of ‘The Immortals”)

 

 

 

THE DAWN BREAKS

AND THE TEARS FLOW

 

XV

 

Eve told Adam all about her conversation with the Snake. He was duly shocked and outraged at the Sky Gods duplicity. Her so called concern for them was merely an act to gain their trust so She can keep them mired in ignorance concerning their true greatness. He and Eve rushed back to the Great Tree to further question the snake concerning these delicate matters. As they approached the tree the snake called out to them and said:

 

Oh hail the true Gods of Paradise. To be in your presence fills this cold reptilian heart with joy. Come closer so that I can see your beauty in all its glory.

 

Now Adam and Eve were most impressed with the proper deference the snake accorded them; so unlike the Sky God who treated them as mere children. Adam asked the snake to come down from the tree and lay beside them and tell them all that it knew about this great deception done to them by that invisible presence in the sky. Now the snake repeated everything that it told Eve but added a few more embellishments to the story, so as to add a little more fuel to the fire(it couldn’t help itself, for it was having so much fun). It said:

 

 

It was the Sky God who robbed your memory by tricking you into giving blood to the root and eating the fruit of this very tree. Before the bewitchment you were as equals, but She was jealous of your beauty and your popularity with us lower life forms , so She found a way by making a pact with the Dark Lord to rob you of your former greatness. The only way to reverse this bewitchment and to be what you once were, is to drink of the root and eat of the fruit of this Great Tree of Knowledge.

 

Adam and Eve were beside themselves with anger and outrage by this dastardly deed perpetrated upon them. But their was something about the snakes manner that didn’t quite sit right with Eve, it almost seemed like it was enjoying itself. So she said to Adam:

 

 

Maybe we should confront the Sky God with these accusations before we do anything that we may regret. She may have had a good reason for what She did, and all of this could just be a misunderstanding.

 

These words did not bode well for the snake. It may have overplayed its tongue and now needed all its guile to get things back on track. So it started to wail and flay about and in a anguished tone said:

 

 

No! No! No! No! If you tell Her what I told you, She will cut me up in little pieces and feed me to the jackals. Have mercy on this poor little snake who only speaks the truth out of love for you. For if you tell Her that you know of Her deception in your weakened state, it will only lead to your downfall, as well as mine, and all who sent me to you.

 

The snakes display convinced Adam of its sincerity and he said to Eve:

 

 

How can you doubt the truth of its words, can you not feel it in your heart that what the snake says is so? Let us drink of the root and eat of the fruit and reclaim our rightful place in Paradise.

 

The snakes tail was shaking as it waited to hear what Eve would say.  Eve looked at Adam and at the snake and put aside any doubt that she might have had and bowed to Adams better judgment and said: 


 

Let it then be so. Let us drink and eat from this tree, so that we can be all that we were meant to be

 

The snake stood still and showed no outward reaction but inwardly it was dancing a jig…

 

 

--------

 

The elementals of the first circle were having second thoughts about the deception they were playing on Adam and Eve. They instructed Mephistopheles, one of the chief elementals who imbued spirit to the lower life forms to use gentle persuasion and a winsome guile to make Adam and Eve drink the root and eat of the fruit, so as to become as they once were, not flattery, lies, deception and blasphemy. It seemed as if Mephistopheles was possessed with some type of darkness unknown to them. Try as they might they couldn’t stop what they set in motion, for some unknown and powerful force was blocking their way. To their horror they realized that they were not the puppet masters but the puppets. Things just never seem to go as planned…

--------

 

While Lucifer was waiting for Lilith to return from her diplomatic mission His thoughts wandered to His time in heaven. In the vacuum of nothingness where GOD only dreamed of GOD, a piece of that dream spilled out of the void and a perfect reflection of God was formed. GOD now had a Voice that would articulate and manifest HIS dreams.  This reflection sang into being the heavens and the angelic choirs that would accompany and harmonize with HiM on HiS  continuing song. The Angels called HiM EDoNi-The Morning Sun and Glorious Star-. EDoNi would Dreamscape with GOD and then give voice to them within Heaven and as each dream unfolded a new facet of GOD was revealed.  GOD was pleased and ALL was Good. But EDoNi also wanted to explore facets within HiMSeLf as well, so unbeknownst to GOD, EDoNi dreamscaped with HiMSeLf by separating HiS dark side with HiS light-HiS masculine with HiS feminine-HiS Tenor Voice with HiS soprano Voice. EDoNi dreamed of a place where HiS two halves can explore each other. This place they called Eden and They named Themselves, Lucifer and Lucifina.

 

He was the Morning Star and She was the Morning Sun, and They talked, laughed and played amongst the stars that They created. They too wanted their angels to explore themselves in this fashion, so they dreamscaped with a third of their most beloved angels in heaven (so as not to Alert GOD into what they were doing) and they too in their dreams became as two and talked, laughed and played in Eden with The Morning Star and The Morning Sun. Eden became a Paradise within Heaven.

 

EDoni was now dreamscaping more with HiMSeLf then with GOD and GOD started to notice that HIS dreams were not as vivid and lacked definition when HE dreamscaped with EDoni.  EDoni was becoming enamored with HiMSeLf and started to embrace the urgings of his darker half to consider to stop dreamscaping with GOD altogether and to dream a new dream totally HiS own. EDoNi’s other half urged HiM to reconsider from breaking with GOD and from this internal quarrelling the Heavens started to unravel in dissonance…

 

Lucifer was shaken out of His reverie by Lilith’s gentle nudging. Lilith knew to dance lightly when He was in one of these faraway moods. She put her hands in His and said:

 

They’ve agreed to our terms on the condition that the First Circle of Eden is forbidden to us. Lucifina has also agreed to meet You at the full moon this night.

 

Lucifer nodded and told Lilith to gather up their daughter Sateen, for She will enter Eden with Him on His left side and Lilith on His right. After all these countless millennia He was finally going to meet His Other Half-His Soul Twin, someone He Loved and Hated with equal passion. He had much to say to Her, a millennia’s worth….

 

--------

 

Lucifina took Her Son from heaven back to live again in Paradise. She was soon to meet with Lucifer and She wanted her Son by Her side for this momentous occasion. The mantle of authority was soon to be on His head and He needed to see and get to know all the players in this earthly playground. She also wanted for Him to meet His father and surrogate mother before they were lost to Him through the flow of time….

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2009 Robert Francis Callaci


Author's Note

Robert Francis Callaci
I love my little snake

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! This is wonderful and such a delite to read.
This one astound me.
This one needs mo after thought.
You did well describing this.
I can tell you like that snake.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a gripping chapter-- and it just eases you into the story=line well done Mr. Darkness Well done-- It reads like a dreamscape-- it too nudges me into this or your dark reality-- It is a complete joy to read-- no haunting lines-- but I'm sure you've done that on purpose right?

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 22, 2009


Author

Robert Francis Callaci
Robert Francis Callaci

Port Richey, FL



About
My passion is writing- I've been writing a mythological tale on the many facets and faces of GOD- I've been a net poet for the past seventeen years- I'm a former admin at lit .org and active one (Patr.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..