Tick Tock

Tick Tock

A Chapter by Robert Francis Callaci
"

what love brings

"

Tick Tock

 

 

hurt

angry

pent up rage

misunderstood

shunned , invisible

 

alone, alone,  alone

 

nothing left, no home, just death

betrayed, used,  forsaken ; by you

my tears are dry, it’s not I,  who’ll die

rage has past, dead at last, no home, alone

 

(excerpts from “The Book of Cain”)

 

 

REVENGE SERVED COLD LEAVES A BITTER TASTE

 

XXI

 

While Caineth was hunting in the woods under the light of the moon, he spied upon his sister Abeline dancing in naked splendor with the ghostly spirits of the wood. His heart raced and his body trembled as he nearly exploded with desire. He ached to be in her arms but this was not the time or place to fulfill his hearts content; for the spirits of the wood had her undivided attention and to intrude on her now whilst in her spiritual frenzy would be unwise and unseemly. A part of him wanted to burn down the wood so Abeline would focus her full attention on to him rather then under the sway of these outcasts of God. As he left the wood and headed towards home; the image of the naked Abeline danced in his head.

 

As Abeline danced in the wood amongst her spirit friends she felt a dizziness overcome her as her head exploded in pain. Her spittle, vomit and bowels spewed across the forest floor as she flipped and flopped and hit the ground writhing in agony. Her screams pierced the night as the spirits stood numb and dumb with fright as a black miasma of undiluted evil oozed into the open crevices of her body. A struggle of wills ensued for control of body and mind, but the sweet innocence of Abeline was no match for the venomous and twisted will of Mephistopheles.

 

After a short struggle Mephistopheles finally subdued most of Abeline’s consciousness but the demented elemental left Abeline fully aware; for it was so much fun that way to have the company of a madwomen screaming in your head. Mephistopheles realized that her possession of Abeline would be of a short duration, for she was no snake and her spirit was not corrupt enough for her to make it a more permanent kind. It was Abeline’s openness and trust of things unseen that gave the opportunity for Mephistopheles to take control of her.  It felt good to be in a living body again and this one afforded her the opportunity to taste the many pleasures of her depravity. As she lifted herself off the ground and relieved herself of the filth by taking a dip into the forest pond, she addressed the elementals, who were still in shock at the horror that befell Abeline, and said:

 

What type of welcome is this for one of your own. Instead of the horror that I see in your ghostly visages, their instead should be only joy. For I’ve released you from your servitude to these jackals of God, who have only used us as one does a piece of bread; for their nourishment alone and leaving the crust for us to nibble on. Let us be the scourge of these jackals rather then their hounds; for if not for them we would still be basking in the glory of heaven rather then in this piss hole of mankind. Follow me so that we may revel in the ecstasy of revenge.

 

Many of the elementals were horrified by Mephistopheles words and disgusted by her actions but feared her power, for it became much greater then theirs. Rather then fall prey to her power they elected to flee the wood and hunt for a new sanctuary. In an instant the wood was devoid of three fourths of the elementals who inhabited it. But a fourth remained behind and gathered around Mephistopheles and bowed before her…

 

 

-----

 

As dawn approached, treaties were signed and borders were drawn between the Powers of Light and Dark. The third gate of paradise also known as the third circle of eden was proclaimed to be a neutral ground and renamed Leviathan. Only the joined Angels, Raphaelites, Raphael, Cameilla, Camael, Urielona, Uriel, Adonis, Adonael, Samaellisa and Samael and the legions they command and any offspring had by them as well as the Children of Earth, Lilith, Kali, Mitheriel, Kea, and Azriel and the elementals they command and any offspring also had by them, were allowed by the Grace of Lucifina, to wander and make home and city in Leviathan. An Embassy from Hell was also allowed to be established in Levitation, where Hell’s affairs concerning the Domain ruled by Death, will be conducted. An Embassy of Heaven was established as well in the fourth gate of paradise renamed Hades, where heavens affairs will be conducted concerning anything of relevance that pertains to heavens interests. The Archlord Michael was chosen to oversee Hells embassy in Leviathan, with all the full powers of Hell while the Archangel Araella was chosen to oversee Heaven’s Embassy in Hades, with all the full powers of Heaven. Leviathan still being a providence of heaven chose the Archangel Mikealla to assume its governorship.

 

As Mikealla was about to announce an end to the Gathering, a great chill and mist filled the gathering halls. Out of the shadows two dark figures emerged and bowed before Lucifina and Lucifer. All in the halls fell silent as one of Death’s angels spoke.

 

Oh Great Twins of GOD, we come in Death’s name to ask You to wait upon Death’s arrival before you end this gathering meet.

 

Lucifer was angered by this last minute interruption from these Angels of Death. He didn’t know how long he could stand the pain from Lucifina’s light and the longer He stayed the weaker He would become. He needed to get back into the colder regions of Hell to heal His body from the searing agony of the Light He once shared with Lucifina, which was now burnt black from the Fall. Lucifina tried to dim Her light as best She could by taking materiel form and letting some of the darkness mute her light so that They could meet for a short time before the agony of Her Fire became to much for Him to bare. That time was nearly about up, but He also knew that if He didn’t meet Death and adhere to ITS wishes, then all if His and Lucifina’s plans would come to naught. He so then decided that He would burn a little longer and listen to what Death had to say.

 

 

Lucifina was suspicious of Death’s motives concerning ITS delaying tactics to extend the length of this Gathering. She couldn’t imagine what advantage a few more units of the day could mean for Death. She was having second thoughts about bringing Joshua along with Her to this Gathering rather then leaving Him behind to watch over the beginning stages of Adam and Eve’s exile rather then those few angels that elected to remain behind. But She wanted Joshua to experience and be a part of the gathering and besides Death assured Her that IT would watch over Adam and Eve for the few units of time That She would be gone. She also was concerned about Lucifer’s well being; for She saw how He was suffering from the burning light of Her heavenly Fire and this delay would only compound His Pain. But They had to play this out, no matter the cost, so that Death would not become suspicious of Their plans for reunification. She looked towards Lucifer and She knew that He too, was of the same mind.

 

It was Lucifer who decided to speak with these Angels of Death whom He recognized as Kezon, once Gabriel’s first in command and Kezefa, his soul twin. He said unto them:

 

Kezon my old friend, it’s nice to see that you and your twin have wormed your way into Death’s confidence. It seems that you learned a few new tricks since last we met; for your shadow entrance was quite impressive, but If it’s not to bold to ask, when does your Master deem it worthy to grace these halls with ITS presence. Are We to wait an eternity or just a few units of time, for My Twin and I grow weary of this game of wait and see.

 

Kezon had almost forgotten how Intimidating and impatient his Ex Lord Lucifer could be. He felt Kezefa tremble beside him and whispered to her to stay calm for Lucifer would only exploit any weakness that he sees to His benefit. Kezon stood eye to eye with Lucifina and Lucifer and said:

 

 

Death only asks that you wait but a few units of time, for IT is tying Up some loose ends in ITS domain. IT looks forward to speaking with You both as well and all who are within these gathering halls. To refuse Death would be unwise and would serve no ones interest. So what say You both, will you wait upon ITS arrival or close the gathering doors on Death?

 

And Lucifer said:

 

We look forward to Death’s visit and will extend this gathering meet. Let Us hope that Death arrives shortly; for We too have loose ends to tie…

-------

 

Try as they might, Penemue and the other Angels left to watch over Adam and Eve while Lucifina, Joshua and Her mighty contingent of angels were at the gathering, couldn’t break through to the Second Gate. Their way was blocked by a wall of fire and none were willing to see if they were impervious to its flame. Penemue decided to wait for Lucifina’s return, rather then risk any harm to her angels, and besides what harm could Adam and Eve come to in just a day…

 

 

------

 

Caineth made camp near the GreatCave so as to watch for predators and strange creatures of the night, while his family slept. As he watched the night sky his mind kept picturing Abeline dancing naked in the wood. His pulse raced as he savored her beauty. He was thirty three cycles old and was now ready to have a family of his own. He and Abeline were the oldest of the clan and their duties required that they help their younger siblings grow into adulthood while also providing the food for them to eat. His brothers Seth and Gadreel already had young ones with their sister mates Aklia and Pandora and Methuselah was heavy with child from Daneil. Only Abram and Sareeth, who were still yet children, and under the rule of their parents, were yet to have children of their own. Although he knew Abeline loved him, she loved the wood more, and for her, children of her own, was not a priority. He needed to talk to Abeline and maybe remedy that situation.

 

As Caineth was dozing off, Abeline slid up beside him. He was surprised by her presence, for he heard not a sound as she approached his camp or when she laid down beside him. She said not a word and her eyes had a sparkle and gleam to them that unnerved him. She started to rub him in places that she never rubbed before and her tongue explored parts of his body that he didn’t know he had. Her breasts pressed against his lips and she entered into him. As he was ready to explode in ecstasy, she pulled away and drank upon his explosion. With his juices dripping from her lips she whispered to him to follow her into the wood, where even more delights were to be had. She then laughed and ran off toward the wood and like a puppy he eagerly followed her….

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2009 Robert Francis Callaci


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Death only asks that you wait but a few units of time, for IT is tying Up some loose ends in ITS domain. IT looks forward to speaking with You both as well and all who are within these gathering halls. To refuse Death would be unwise and would serve no ones interest. So what say You both, will you wait upon ITS arrival or close the gathering doors on Death?

I love this powerful statement here.
Death don't wait for anyone.
We all have that time and when that time is up
we must go. Like the message in this one.


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Death only asks that you wait but a few units of time, for IT is tying Up some loose ends in ITS domain. IT looks forward to speaking with You both as well and all who are within these gathering halls. To refuse Death would be unwise and would serve no ones interest. So what say You both, will you wait upon ITS arrival or close the gathering doors on Death?

I love this powerful statement here.
Death don't wait for anyone.
We all have that time and when that time is up
we must go. Like the message in this one.


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 24, 2009
Last Updated on February 24, 2009


Author

Robert Francis Callaci
Robert Francis Callaci

Port Richey, FL



About
My passion is writing- I've been writing a mythological tale on the many facets and faces of GOD- I've been a net poet for the past seventeen years- I'm a former admin at lit .org and active one (Patr.. more..

Writing